Welcome to Happy Harbor

Raegan,

"Mom I didn't need you to walk me to the zeta tube location." I groaned.

"I know I know. You're a big girl. But I still want you to be safe." She said as we reached the location of the near east zeta tube.

"Mom I am being safe."

"I know you are, but to ensure your safety your father has asked Batman and Red tornado to keep a close eye on you-"

"Mom, that's so embarrassing, the team's gonna think I'm just some stupid kid.."

"You're father and I just want you to be safe. You're only 9 Raegan. And can't control your powers yet."

"But I can! I was able to at Cadmus. And I'll be 10 in a few months!"

"December is not a few months." She looked at me. "Let's not argue about it. Let's just get you to the cave." She said.

"Fine." I said turning around and stepping into the zeta tube.

"Recognized Midnight B 0-5."

I went through the zeta tube to find the team all standing around the computer.

They all at once looked up at me. That's when Batman came from behind me and and started the zeta tube back up.

"I'm sorry Raegan but you can no longer be apart of this team. You're too young and you can't control your powers." He told me.

"What.. Please Batman, I promise I'll train with black canary everyday."

"Raegan!" Aqualad yelled.

I blinked twice making Batman go away and saw the team looking at me confused.

"Uhh..."

"Is everything Okay Raegan?" Robin asked.

"Yea, ummm I just.. never mind." I smiled.

"Red tornado!" Wally yelled out making the team shift their attention to Red Tornado as he came in.

"Greetings. Is there a reason you intercepted me outside the cave?"

"We hoped you had a mission for us." Aqualad said.

"Mission assignments are the Batman's responsibility."

"But it's been over a week and nothing-" Robin started only to be interrupted by Red tornado.

"You'll be tested soon enough." He said raising a hand to Robin. "For the time being, simply enjoy each other's company."

"This team is not a social club."

"No, but I am told social interaction is an important team building exercise. Perhaps you can keep busy by familiarizing yourself with the cave." He said walking inside the cave.

"Keep busy." Kid flash said lightly hitting Robin.

"Does he think we're falling for this?" Robin said.

"Oh, I'll find out." M'gann said turning to look at tornado. "I'm sorry. I forgot he's a machine. Inorganic, I, cannot read his mind.." She said defeated.

"Nice try though." Wally said. "So, do you know what I'm thinking right now?" He asked her giving a sly smile.

"We all know what your thinking right now." Robin said.