Drop Zone

Santa Prisca,

"Drop zone A in 30." M'gann called out as we rode on the bioship.

We were on a covert mission in Santa Prisca checking about a new drug that's been sending out.

Aqualad stood up, pressing the symbol on his suit making his normally red shirt turn black.

"Ready." He said looking at M'gann.

"Putting bio ship in camouflage mode." M'gann said again.

She flew the Bioship close to the water before making a hole in the center of the floor of the Bioship. Aqualad jumped through the hole landing in the water.

"Drop zone B." M'gann said, letting us all know it was our turn to drop at the next location.

M'gann used her powers to create a latch for Robin and Kid Flash so they could grapple down to the ground.

Kf pressed his symbol and his normally yellow attire turned black as well.

"How Cool is this?" He smirked attempting to flirt with M'gann.

"Very impressive ." She smiled. She began to morph her clothes and her skirt turned to a black jumpsuit and dark capes hood.

"Uhh, that's works too." He smiled.

I used my ring to change my appearance into a traditional black lantern body suit. My parents say I shouldn't flaunt the black lantern symbol because their lantern corps doesn't stand for justice.

"Hey supey, not to late to put on the new stealth tech." Wally told him.

"No capes, no tights. No offense." He snarled.

"It totally works for you." M'gann said. "In that you can totally do good work in those clothes." She said panicked.

She totally loves him. Gross.

Once the bio ship was over the drop zone we dropped out of the hole as quietly as possible. Well M'gann and I flew down. But Superboy dropped down making us move out the way before he crushed us.

"Knew I didn't need a line." He smiled.

"And yet creating a seismic event may not have helped us much with the covert!" Robin told him.

"Aqualad, drop B is go." M'gann said over the com link.

"Head for the factory. I'll track your GPS and we'll rendezvous ASAP." He said back.

"Roger that." Robin said setting out his gps to Aqualad.

After that we took off into the woods.

"Did you hear that?" Superboy asked, as he stopped walking.

"Uh, no." Wally said. "Wait, is this a super hearing thing?"

"You do have great ears." M'gann said.

"Okay Rob, now what?"

We turned our attention back to where Robin was standing, only for him to be gone.

"Man I hate it when he does that." Wally said frustrated.

"Superboy, Kid, switch to infer red, see if you're being tracked." Aqualad said over the com link.

"Got a squad of armed bozos incoming." Kid flash said looking through the trees.

"Two squads." Superboy added. "But they'll meet each other before they find us." He told us right before gunfire started making me jump a little making me squeal.

"No super hearing required now." Wally said jokingly.

"Swing wide! Steer clear!" Aqualad yelled through the com link.