I'm back!

December 5th, Happy Harbor,

The day after Thanksgiving my mom and I finally took our trip to Thanagar. It was... unbelievable. Amazing. And.. freaking cool! I got souvenirs for everyone and even something for myself. I felt like my old self again. Before my time in my black space.

I walked through the zeta tube excited to see everyone. And to my surprise.

"Hello.." There was nobody here. "I really hope this isn't a bad power trip." I said to myself as I walked through the cave. I walked into the mission room and saw wolf sleeping.  "Helloooo!" I stopped in the living area in the cave. I put my stuff down on the couch. I used my powers to feel for anyone. I closed and opened my eyes to see energy. I felt people around, I just couldn't see them. At least not without my powers. I looked up and down for anyone. I felt someone above me. When I looked up I saw people. In Red Tornado's room.

I flew up there and knocked.

"Umm hello?" I said waiting for an answer. The door opened and I saw Zatanna, Connor and M'gann.

"Raegan!" Zatanna said as I flew inside.

"Hey..." I said looking at them confused.

"Great to see you kid." Connor said putting me on one of his shoulders.

"How was Thanagar? It must've been great getting to experience the other side of your family." M'gann said excitedly.

"Yea it was great. I've got souvenirs for all of you.." I looked at the robotic body on the table. "But why are you all in here and what is that?" I asked them.

"We're not exactly sure what Red is doing here." Zatanna said as the hatch opened again.

"Perhaps you should ask Red." Red Tornado said coming through. "Raegan, welcome back." He said.

"Heh... thanks." I smiled awkwardly.

"Alright, what's with the new bot?" Connor asked putting me down.

"I, am a robot. This is and android." He said walking over to it. He will serve as my alter ego, John Smith, and allow me to download my consciousness so I may walk among humans, interact and learn." He told us.

"I think it's a wonderful idea." M'gann said happily.

"Your approval is appreciated," he said before turning around. "But your presence is uninvited. Is this a sign of disrespect?" He asked.

"Uh, curiosity." "Boredom." M'gann and Connor said in unison.

"You knowww, he's cute." Zatanna started. "But if the goal is human interaction.. Evig mih stnap!" She recited a spell as she snapped her fingers.

The sheet on the floor flew up and formed into pants and onto.. John.

"He really needed pants." Zatanna smiled at Red Tornado.

"Thank you." Red turned to her. "Now, I'd greatly appreciate it if you all would leave." He stated.

We looked at each other. "Sure okay." We all exited his room.

"Well I have to say I was not expecting that." Zatanna said.

"Oh!" I shouted happily. "I can show you all what I got for you from Thanagar." I flew to the living area and grabbed my stuff and flew back.

"Wow Raegan, I've never seen you fly that fast." M'gann said.

"I know. I learned how on Thanagar. Okay, first off, I got a Mase of my very own. Not only that but I've got a bunch of souvenirs for you all-" I was cut off when the zeta tube activated. It was Kaldur, Wally Artemis and Red arrow?

"You're back!" M'gann smiled at them.

"Wait is Red Arrow on the team now?" I asked as he totally ignored me and walked right past me. "Ohh Kay.."

"Yea, joined earlier today." Wally said running over to me. "Raegan!" He picked me up and hugged me. "So how was Thanagar?" He asked putting me down.

"Amazing, I saw the different battlefields from the old Thanagarian wars."

"No kidding-" he started but was cut off by Red Arrow.

"Sorry to cut your little reunion short but we have things to discuss." Red arrow said looking at us.

"Welcome back Raegan." Artemis said giving me a small smile before walking to the computer.

"Glad to have you back here with us." Kaldur said readying his hand on my shoulder.

"Right... really feeling the disaster from this mission." I said as they all walked to the computer.

~

"Raegan, hey!" Captain Marvel said flying over to me.

I left the cave and was just sitting on the beach. The mood was way to heavy in that place after all that stuff with Artemis and the mission. And black canary says that if things ever get too heavy I should just take a mental break.

"Shazam!" He yelled turning back into Billy. "Sooo, how was the trip."

"It was amazing. I met so much of the other side of my family. I got to learn about Thanagar and the people- I made my own Mase!" I smiled showing him.

He moved back out of the way of the Mase. "That's.. cool. It looks just like your moms." He smiled.

"I know. I made it myself!" I said flying up in excitement.

He laughed. "I feel like it's been a long time since I've seen you like this."

"Like what?" I asked landing on the beach.

"Like energetic. You've seemed really down ever since... ya know." He said trailing off.

"Yea.. I feel better." I said looking at him. We looked at each other in the eye before looking away. I felt myself blushing. I pulled on my hair slightly. I felt a power surge coming on. A wave of energy escaped and blew Billy back. I gasped. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I got up and helped him up.

"I'm okay." He said rubbing his head.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto his feet. He stood up with his face only inches from my face. I blushed making another wave of energy escape but it was a lot more subtle. Like a gush of wind.

I flew up into the air. "Well, it's getting late," I said grabbing my Mase. "I should get home. My parents are probably waiting for me." I said smiling nervously.

"Um yea. I'll see you later.."