Magic girl

Mount Justice, October 10th,

I took two steps back, catching my breath from sparring with Artemis. I was trying to concentrate on keeping focused on trying to take Artemis down, seeing that I could almost barley hold my own against Black Adam and the rest of the Injustice league, especially at the last second. If my mom hadn't came to my rescue... well I don't really want to think about it. I need to get better on focusing and strengthening my powers, taking down opponents bigger and more powerful, and combat skills.

But it was hard when I had Captain Marvel nitpicking at everything I do wrong, in between flying back and forth from here to the kitchen to cater to Wally.

I groaned as she knocked me to the ground.

"Ooo, you know if you would've kept your footing steady you would have been able to stay up." He said as I got up.

"I don't need you to tell me that!" I yelled flying over to him.

"I- I was just-"

"You were just distracting me!" I yelled.

He was about to say something when Black canary came in.

"It's fine Raegan, with more practice you'll get better. You did good work today, you all did good work, in fact it's been a very productive week." She smiled.

I stood on the ground as everyone gathered around. "Yea, for everyone except kid malingerer." Artemis said teasing Wally.

"Hey!" Wally looked up from drinking his pineapple drink that Captain Marvel got for him. "Arm broken in combat against the Injustice League here." He said holding up his casted arm.

Canary chuckled shaking her head. "I've really enjoyed being your Uhh... den mother.. this week."

Recognized Zatara 1-1

Zatara came in through the zeta tube and entered someone into the computer.

Access granted, Zatanna Zatara 0-3 Authorized, Zatara 1-1

A girl came through the zeta tube. "Zatana, this is the team, team, my daughter, Zatana." Zatara introduced us.

M'gann flew over to her. "Hi I'm-"

"Robin." He said cutting her off and jumping in front of her to greet the new girl. I saw that same glowing aura around Robin that I saw when the cave was under attack. But different colors..

"I'm Robin." He chuckled as he began introducing the rest of us. "She's Megan, that's Wally, Artemis, Raegan, Kaulder and Conner."

"Welcome to the cave." Kaulder told her.

"Thanks." She smiled.

Robin chuckled nervously. "So uh..Are you joining the team?" He asked.

"Lets not get ahead of ourselves." Zatara said stepping up as he took his hat off. "This is strictly a visit. But I am sorry we missed the training. Something from which Zatanna would benefit." Was the last thing I heard Zatara day before I heard M'gann's voice in my head.

"Do the rest of you get the impression we're still on probation with Zatara?" She asked.

"Not just Zatara, I mean, why is Marvel still hanging around?" Conner gestured to Captain Marvel.

"Because we like having him around." Wally said.

"You like having him around 'cause he waits on you hand and foot." Artemis pointed out.

"And your point is?" He looked at her.

"It almost makes one nostalgic for Red tornado as our supervisor." Kaldur pointed out.