Hunting Red Tornado

"Block out all external communication soon Canary and Zatara, Batman too I imagine will know of our visit to Professor Ivo. We haven't much time."

"I'm trying to be all nonchalant here." Robin chuckled.

"Why? Be as chalant as you like." Zatanna smiled at him.

"I think we're all just trying to get a handle on your powers, could you teleport us to tornado? or Morrow to cell, or force his bots to surrender?" Artemis asked.

"Or create peace on earth for all time? Zatara couldn't even do all that. And I'm nowhere near on my dads level. I need to know a spell cold, or else have time to prep it. Plus, all magic requires energy which usually has to come from within. I just can't make the impossible to happen at will." Zatanna said.

I've only ever been on the harsh receiving end of magic. Maybe Zatanna could help me. Maybe build up a tolerance or something.

"What's our eta to yellow stone!? I am way passed ready to stuff tornado into a trash compactor." Superboy said angrily.

"Are you so certain he betrayed us?" Aqualad asked him.

"Aren't you!" Superboy looked back at him.

"I am not convinced." He told him. "And even so it makes him but the victim of his creators programming. Certainly he deserves to prove he's more than the weapon others designed him to be." He said making Superboy drop his angry expression and turn around.

We sat in silence for a while until we reached Yellowstone.

"Stealth mode." Aqualad said switching his suit stealth.

I flew over to the door as we exited the bio ship. We ran through the woods until we stopped at an open terrain. Robin pulled out his holographic computer.

"Ivo was right, somethings down there." He said putting his computer away. We ran into the terrain until we were met with a gust of powerful winds.

I watched the others get blown back as I tried to put up a shield around us all.

"Why tornado!? Why are you doing this?!" M'gann yelled out.

He began creating tornadoes that surrounded us. I watched the tornadoes move and saw he'd written something in the sand.

"Message received?" M'gann asked telepathically.

I nodded putting my shield down.

"Who cares why! Nail him!" Superboy yelled attacking him.

"Superboy maneuver seven!" Aqualad yelled out jumping into Superboy palm and having Superboy propel him up to Tornado, only for tornado to punch him to the ground into superboy. Artemis shot an arrow towards making him send it back to her and Robin and explode.

"That does it red, you're not the only spin doctor around here!" Wally yelled making a tornado. As he was doing that M'gann came up behind him, making tornado grab her and send her flying into Wally.

Guess that just leaves me and Zatanna.

I flew up and started blasting him as zatanna tried reciting a spell but she kept choking up the words.

Tornado made a tornado getting me caught in it and flinging me into Zatanna. We laid on the ground playing dead as Tornado instructed us to do until there was a voice.

"Quite a performance brother. But we both know that's all it was." The voice said. "I have all your memories tornado. Plus a next gen processor. I know your next move before you do." He said as the ground started to shake. We sat up as the piece of rock that tornado wrote his message on was revealed. "Pfft. Blowing a message into the sand?" The other red said breaking the piece of rock.