Cleaved together

We used Billy to go back and forth to each dimension and relay messages to and from us the the adults. And vice versa. We came up with a plan of attack before going on our way.

We arrived to Roanoke island to see the witch boy standing next to a mark in the ground.

Robin and Artemis attacked first making him put up a magical shield.

"That's the best you can do?" He smirked devilishly before sending a blast of lighting at them.

Aqualad, Kid Flash and superboy came running towards him ready to attack. He put up a bubble making them hit it and fly back.

I flew over to him and used my powers to blast him. He put up a shield but my blast broke through it, grazing his face.

The blast was so powerful it pushed me back sending me flying to the ground.

I sat up and saw his face change to that super scary face that he puts on when he's mad.

Zatanna got up and recited a spell.

"Tuh, baby magic." He smiled reciting his own spell. It sent her flying back.

I flew up and focused my powers to make a giant catapult.

"Miss Martian!" I called out to her. I gestured you the rocks. She nodded using her powers to lift up the rocks and put them in the catapult. I launched the rocks at his bubble making him shoot fire out of his mouth. Miss M and I flew up out of the way of the fire. I felt a giant hand grab me. I looked and Klarion was using his magic to pull me to him.

I tried to fly away but I couldn't get out. Superboy tried pulling the hand off of me but he couldn't get it off.

I fell to the ground and tried grabbing onto something but couldn't grab anything.

"The perfect conduit for black energy." Klarion smiled as I got closer to him.

I tried using my powers to stop him but, the magic plus the fact that I'm panicking I couldn't do anything. I couldn't stop him!

I watched as I got closer and closer to him. I was about to enter the bubble when a black hole appeared in front of me.

I fell in and watched it close behind me. This is just like what happened at Fates tower. There's nothing but darkness around me. It's like... like I know this place. I took a deep breath and focused my powers. I opened a space right above Klarion bubble. I dropped through making a construct of my mothers Maise and hitting his bubble and cracking it.

"Whoa.." I looked at my hands as the Maise disappeared. I smiled as Klarion sent a shock of lightning towards us. The lightning blasted me into the bushes.

I groaned as I sat up.

"Don't shout billy, I've linked you telepathically with the others." I heard M'gann say.

"That's so cool." Billy laughed. "It's the gem." He said. "At the center of the pentagram. Destroy it and we win." He said.

I stood up feeling a pain in my abdomen. I held my stomach walking out from behind the bushes. I looked up and saw Zatanna wearing Fates helmet.

"This ends now." Fate yelled flying over Klarion.

"Billy, tell Zatara."

"Right!". "SHAZAM!"

Klarion blasted at Fate making him send a blast his way in return.

We tried our best to break the bubble around Klarion. Aqualad was hitting it full force with with his hammers, while Miss M three rocks at it, and I made the construct of my moms Maise. I focused my power. I thought about that black space I was in. It made me feel powerful. Super powerful.

"Ha! There see! When the worlds divided, the helmet split too, you're not all here Nabu! And you're losing hold of that poor soon to be dead girl, who, gave herself for nothing." Klarion smiled.

"No witch boy, Fate decrees her sacrifice will not be in vain." Fate said blasting his bubble.

We hit Klarion's bubble with everything we had until it finally broke.

Fate locked Klarion in a magic hold.

"Now kid!" Aqualad yelled.

Wally ran and grabbed the gem.

"Doc! Catch!" He threw it to Fate.

Fate caught the gem, recited a spell and made the adults appear right before our eyes.

"Dad!" I ran to him. He picked me up and hugged me.

"Raegan! Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, where's mom?"

"She had to stay back and help at home but she's fine." He said as Klarion got himself loose. Dad grabbed me and pushed me behind him getting his ring ready.

"See you later Armadillos, unless I see you first." Klarion said as his cat jumped into his arms and jumped into his portal.

"Aren't you gonna stop him?" KF asked Fate.

"To what end! Klarion is chaos personified. He cannot be contained." Fate said.

"Did we win?" Robin asks as he pulls himself up.

"At a cost," Aqualad says, gesturing to Dr. Fate who was flying in the air.

Zatara approached Fate. "Fate!" He yells at him, but he doesn't answer. "Great Nabu, release my daughter."

"No," Fate says, making Zatara's heart break. I could feel how hurt he was.

"Hear what the helmet wants in these hours. The world needs Dr. Fate and the girl's natural affinity for the mystic arts makes her the perfect candidate."

"You can't do that!" Artemis yells.

"She has her own life to live!" Robin yells.

"Kent would never allow you--"Kid Flash starts but is interrupted.

"Kent Nelson did object, strenuously, so I released his spirit to the afterlife. He is gone," Dr. Fate says.

"Take me instead," Zatara says, offering himself to Fate. "My skills are already at their peak. My body is physically stronger, better able to withstand the strain of your power."

"All true, but if I remove the helmet what guarantee have I that you will don it?"

"My word," Zatara says, and then he starts an incantation. Dr. Fate flies to the ground and removes his helmet.

Zatanna looks up at her father. "Dad!" She went and hugged him.

"Remember, I love you." He whispered to her. He kissed her forehead as he took the helmet.

I flew up to my father and hugged him. I don't think I'd ever be able to live without my dad. Or my mom. I have no idea what'd I'd do.

I felt super sad. These were my emotions. I felt sad.

Take care of my girl." Zatara turned to Batman.

"You have my word," Batman says. Zatara nods to him and lifts the helmet over his head.

"No, please! This was my fault!" Zatanna says. Robin tries to hold her back, but she pushes away from him.

"Dad, don't! Dad!"

"Leave these to the Fate," He says, he lifts them up in the air before disappearing.