Alpha male

When I came to finally I was coughing up water and I was entrapped in the same thing Wally and Superboy we're trapped in.

"Raegan! Are you okay?" Artemis asked.

"... yea yea. I'm fine." I said coughing a little more.

Once everyone else was up and fine Artemis went and got a device to cut Wally, Conner and I loose from this.. whatever it is.

"Figured my only shot was to surrender, pretend to drown before I actually did. Blacked out though." He said nonchalantly.

"M'gann.." Superboy said taking Megan's hand.

"I'll be fine." She said weakly.

I looked around and they all had that same glow I saw on Artemis and Robin earlier. But each of them had a different color.

"So weird.." I said to myself.

"Would you quit playing with that thing and cut us free already!" Wally yelled at Artemis.

"It's not working genius, emp cuts off all machines." She shot back.

"All machines present at the time." Red tornado said flying in. "What has occurred?" He said landing in front of us.

"Had a little visit from your family." Robin said side eyeing the bots.

"You're extremely nasty family." Artemis added.

"I was not aware I had relations." He told them.

"Where've you been?" Connor asked.

"Monitor duty on the watch tower." He said walking over to them. "When it became clear cave communications were down I attempted to investigate but your zeta tubes were also non functional I transported to Providence and proceeded here." He said as Sphere came from out of the wall.

She rolled over to us.

"Hey boy.." Superboy said.

"She's a girl." I told him.

".. how do you know that?" He asked.

I thought to myself. How did I know that? "I dunno, I just know." I told him as the machine Artemis had went off.

"The pulses worn off!" Robin and Wally said in unison as they looked at Tornadoes siblings. Tornado rose into the air taking the air out from the room. I gasped until I eventually blacked out.

~

"Reagan.. please wake up.." I heard a faint voice. I jolted up and instinctively put up a shield remembering the previous events. The shield broke me out of the concrete hold I was in making me drop to the ground.

"Raegan." I heard my mom. She lifted me up hugging me tightly.

"Mom... you're taking my breath away all over again." I joked looking at her.

She let me go and smiled at me. "I'm glad you're okay. You are okay right?" She asked.

I looked all over my body. I nodded to her.

"What happened? The reds happened! Tornado and his- wha- Wait! Where are they?" Artemis asked after sitting up.

"Gone." Robin looked at her. "All three of them, gone."

~

September 23, Mount Justice,

A few days after everything happened with tornado and his carbon copies the more we thought about it the more confused and angry we got. How could he do this? Was he programmed to? If so who programmed him?