Reality

I fell out of the zeta tube onto the cave floor.
"Kaldur.." I looked down at the floor.

Superboy helped me to my feet.

Robin stood beside KF as he looked at Superboy and Miss M. "Our mission is clear. If we believe the aliens have been teleporting victims-"

"We do." Wally said cutting him off.

"Then the only reasonable detention facility is here." he uses his holo computer to get the image up in the Mountain. "Their mothership. Atop what used to be Smallville." he turns to Manhunter. "Ring any bells?"

Manhunter stands and shakes his head. "No. I'm sorry." He said weakly.

"Superboy, you'll create a distraction." Robin says.

"No!" Miss Martian nearly screams then turns to Superboy. "He's offering you as a sacrifice. Aqualad would never do that."

"You're right." Robin says calmly. "Aqualad would sacrifice himself, a mistake that just cost us our leader. Superboy is the most likely to be perceived as a threat, motivating the aliens to deploy. But we also have Midnight. She's been able to do the most direct damage to the beams. She'll be out fire power." he says.

"Yea and Worst case, he's teleported inside, and we set him free along with Artemis. And, uh, Aqualad and everyone." Kid reassured her.

We decided it would be best to broadcast to the world that there are still heroes fighting for the earth.

"And though we know all seems lost..." Conner stands beside her. "the one thing the aliens cannot destroy is hope."

"Hope survives because the battle is not over. Not as long as even one of us is willing to fight."

Wally steps into frame. "It doesn't matter how many fall for new heroes will always rise to carry on bringing all their resources, their skills, their talents to bear, to defeat the enemy."

Robin steps up beside Kid as he starts talking. "The people of Earth will survive this. We will rebuild, and we will thrive. Never doubt and never forget. The Earth will never surrender."

~

After the broadcast we made our way to the mother ship to rescue everybody and stop this alien invasion once and for all.

Robin stands on a bare spot a fair bit from the mothership, looking through binoculars as Miss Martian approaches him. "Stay close to J'onn. He's still..." Robin said implying how disoriented he still is.

M'gann nods.

"First team, deploy." he commands, both M'gann and J'ohnn take off, she pulls up her hood and as she takes Manhunter's hand. The two camouflage as they approach the ship, then stop just shy of the hull, before J'ohnn passes through and pulls M'gann after him.

M'gann groans as she passes through the hull, but stands straight quickly. "Ready and in position." M'gann tells Robin. "Be careful, Conner. I love you."

Superboy gives a small smile before turning to Robin who gives a small nod. He jumps from their spot and lands on the ship, crashing into the walls. He goes for the first gun he can and yanks at it.

"Careful! Don't disconnect the power source." Robin reminds.

Conner sticks his hand in and finds the trigger. "All right, you glorified trespassers! You wanna see how a real alien fights!?" He yells out as he starts shooting at the ships defenses. The doors below him open and the ships start to fly out in droves.

"Now or never." he tells them. I made an energy construct for Robin and Kid flash to stand on as I fly them to the open door on the ship. I let them down as we ran to hide as two ships passed by. I felt to see if I could feel my parents or Artemis, or anyone else from the League.