Glitch

...

"Leave me alone Kacchan!" A green-haired boy screamed.
Tears streamed down his soft freckled face as he looked at his tormentor with fear in his eyes.

Katsuki Bakugo was the tormentor...
His former childhood friend.
He decided he just wouldn't be friends with poor little izuku after he developed his quirk.
He was "too strong" to be hanging around someone weaker.

"And why should I? You're nothing but a useless Deku!" Bakugo spat as he sent his explosions at Midoriya.

Midoriya held out his hands, prepared for the heat of the blast but...

When he opened his eyes the explosion was frozen, in action.

"Huh!? What did you do Deku!?" Bakugo screamed as he ran up to the small boy and lifted him up by his collar.

"I-it don't know...

I'm dizzy...
Everything's going...

Dark.." poor little Midoriya passed out right there and after he did the same explosion Bakugo sent out went back into action blasting Bakugo instead of the frail 4-year-old.

"Leave him alone Bakugo, he's just some weakling.
Let's go play tag!" One of bakugo's goons shouted.

"Hmph fine!"

Poor little Midoriya didn't wake up till dark.
His mom, inko Midoriya, got worried and drove to the park to find her sun just sitting there.
Worried she scooped him up and drove him to the hospital to see what could've happened to have let him pass out.
He hadn't woken up even after she tried so she was concerned like the mother she was.

"Inko Midoriya?" A doctor said, signaling for him to come forth.
She quickly sprung from her seat and ran into the room to see what the doctor had to say about izuku.

She sat down besides her son and listened to the doctor.

"It seems like his quirk finally kicked in.
I don't know what it is exactly since he's passed out.
Don't worry he should wake up in the morning, this is what usually happens after a kid's quirk comes in.
However, it's usually when a powerful quirk comes in so I'd be careful for a bit until you find out what the quirk is exactly be careful around him.

Here's your papers, you're free to take your son and go home"

Inko nodded her head, took her son, and went home.

The next day Midoriya woke up feeling funny.
He brushed it off and walked to the bathroom but was surprised as to what he saw in the mirror.

His eyes...

Were...

Red and turquoise.
His pupils had what seemed like glitch marks around them.

He ran downstairs in utter shock.

"MOM! MOM!" he screamed.
Inko was alarmed and ran to her son, "what's wrong dear!?"

"My eyes!"

"What's wrong with-
Your eyes...

They changed color and...
It looks like it's in the middle of a glitch...?"

"What's going on!?"

"Shh calm down dear.
The doctor said it's your quirk kicking i-"

"MY QUIRK!? YAY!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!
WHAT IS IT!!" Izuku exclaimed.
He was ecstatic, the boy had been longing and patiently waiting for a quirk ever since he discovered a pro hero.

All might.

He loved all might with a burning passion, his ability to save people in need, be strong, and be on top.
It's everything Izuku wanted.