Superior

...

"The league...
Left me with a message" Midoriya said, his acting skills were top-notch considering he never had shown emotions when he spoke.
All he had to do was act normal.

Inko stopped hugging him and backed off.

"What did they say?" Aizawa asked.

"They told me that this won't be the last time they see us, to watch out.

I think they're planning something"

"Like what? What do you think they could be planning?"

"I don't know, I said I think they're planning SOMETHING.
I never specified I knew what this something was.
Probably something with world domination like every other cliche villain." Midoriya groaned.

"I'm just glad you're okay, I haven't seen you in years!" Inko cried as she went back to hugging Midoriya.

Midoriya still didn't know how to react to the hug.

"Years?
Doesn't the commission allow for the kids taken to speak with their parents?
And the way he's reacting to his mother's hug after not seeing for her so long is too stoic for a teen.
It's like he's been stripped on all emotions and made into a fighting machine..." Aizawa thought to himself.

"Based on what we've scanned.
He's been stabbed twice, burned once, and slapped around.
Nothing serious luckily so he's allowed to return home". The nurse said as she handed Midoriya his files.

It was Monday, everyone was skipping class just to be there.

"Izuku you'll come with me right...?" Inko said quite desperately.

"I can't.
They won't let me" Midoriya looked over at Hawks, signaling for help.
He knew his mother would be put into some kind of danger if he decided to go with her especially with how today was supposed to be his First day training the lower sects.

"I'm your mother! I have all my right to you, I never consented for you to be stolen from me!" Inko cried.

Hawks stepped in, "hello ma'am.
I'm Midoriya's friend, you see I was also a part of the commission.
When you signed those papers at the doctor's office you gave up all your legal rights to him.
That's what happens when you skim over the terms and conditions.
You legally can't take him back until he's served all his years there"

"No...
No...
I didn't want this" Inko hugged izuku tighter, not wanting to let him go again.

Midoriya looked at his mom kindly, "mom you survived with me for the past 11ish years.
You don't have to worry about me anymore, I'm strong enough to fight on my own.
There's nothing to worry about".
He didn't mean to sound insensitive but it came out as such.
He didn't know how to emotionally connect or understand people.

The only people he's ever been close with were Toya and Hawks.
That was it.

"I'm going to have to ask you all to leave.
The hero commission people want to speak to Midoriya in privacy" a nurse said.

Inko and the class nodded their heads as they exited.

Soon 3 people in suits stepped in.
Midoriya recognized all 3 of them.
1 was the top boss, 1 was the torture secretary, and 1 was his trainer.

It was an odd combination.

"Hello, matrix." The top boss said.
It was rare for anyone to see the top boss, he usually kept to himself on the very top floor in his office.
Alone.

The only times he ever came out were for public announcements but other than that no one knew him.
Midoriya was surprised to see him, he only ever saw him in pictures.