Damage

...

Everyone was disoriented as they looked around, unable to see each other.
Midoriya took this to his advantage as he made it that he was the only one who could see.

Bakugo was stanced up, prepared for anything.
Midoriya suddenly appeared besides him, giving him no time to react as he was launched across the street with a powerful punch to the stomach.

He threw up as he flew through the air, he felt the wind get forcefully knocked out of him.
Midoriya reappeared behind him and kicked his back, with the added force of the original punch, he sent a ripple of pain through out Bakugo's entire body and knocked him out.

"Did you all hear that!?" Kirishima screamed as he tried to look through the smoke.

"I think Bakugo just screamed..."

"You aren't wrong!" Midoriya cheered as he reappeared ontop of a rooftop.

"Why are you doing this!?" Kaminari shouted as he stared at Midoriya holding Bakugo's knocked out body.

"I already said why.
Hurting people makes me happy!
Now stop getting in the way before you end up becoming a target" Midoriya threw Bakugo at them and disappeared entirely, the smoke disappearing with him, as he glitched back to base.

Hawks was hung up against the wall with his own feathers in the mainroom.

Hawks was barely awake, but he was most definitely conscious.
He felt his shoulder heat up and pulse in pain as blood trickled down from it.

Midoriya reappeared before Hawks, "would you look at that.
Poor little Keigo, unable to get help" Midoriya laughed.

"You sick monster..." Hawks muttered out.
Everything hurt.

"I think you've got it a bit mixed up.
I'm not the monster.

The commission is, or heh.
Was.
You supported them and never even attempted to expose them, you supported their wicked system for your own personal gain.

You're the true monster" Midoriya chuckled.

"What're you talking about?..!
I was going to do something but you said you wanted to. So I stepped back and let you do it"
Hawks struggled to speak, blood would only find itself out of his body through his lips.

"Excuses.
If you really wanted to stop the commission you would've joined me.
I told you I was going to do it.
All you ever did was teach me to fight and talk about the plan with me.
You never contributed.

You were a fake supporter.
Now don't get me wrong.

I'm not going to kill you.
But you kept getting in the way so I had to do something.
So you'll just stay here." Midoriya glitched the knife forcefully stabbed into Hawks's shoulder into healing properties and healed him.

The knife was made of a quirk, Midoriya could still manipulate it.

The bleeding,external and internal, stopped entirely.
His broken bones were healed up.

"Now not only will you stay out of the way, your feathers can serve some usefulness to me" Midoriya cheered.

Hawks fixed his head up and glared at Midoriya, "do you think Toya would've liked to see you do this!?"

Midoriya looked at him and cackled even more, "of course he would have.
Oh wait

You still don't know" Midoriya stared at Hawks with a satisfied look.

"What do you mean!?" Hawks was confused.

"I won't tell you anything, figure it out on your own.
But remember that the only people actually upset at me are the false heroes of this society.
Now bye" Midoriya Glitched away, shape shifted.
He felt quirk backlash coming in and he wanted coffee before the pain could start.