The Big 3

...

Midoriya was sitting in his seat, waiting for Aizawa to begin the lesson.
However, Aizawa kept glancing at the door which left Midoriya but confused.

"Okay, class.
Now that you're all here it's time I introduced you to some people" he began.
The class all looked at the door in confusion as 3 UA seniors came walking through.

Togata Mirio, Amajiki Tamaki, and Neijre Hado.
The big 3.

They were the visitors.

"Thanks, Mr. Aizawa I'll take it from here!
I'm Mirio Togata!
My quirk is permeation, I can permeate right through things.
I'll be helping your class today!" The blond cheered.

The class started at him in slight confusion, he was so loud yet they still didn't understand a thing he just said.

"Hm.
It seems you don't understand.

Let's go to the gym room! A demonstration is better, isn't it?
But first, let the other big 2 introduce themselves!" Mirio grinned.

"I'm Neijre Hado!
I'm quirk is surge!" The sky blue-haired girl chirped.

Tamaki was looking at the wall, scared of facing the class.
"I'm...
A-amajiki...
T-Tamaki..." He stuttered.

"Now that we've introduced ourselves we can get onto the fun part!" Mirio cheered.

"Get into your gym outfits and meet us in the gym room" Aizawa sighed.

The class quickly got set up and went to the gym room.

"I'm going to be fighting you all" Mirio said.

"Huh?
That isn't really fair on you though, it's 19 vs 1" Kirishima pointed out.

"Don't worry about it, I know I'll win.
Now come on!"

"You're going to eat your words by the end of this!" Bakugo screamed.
Mirio's grinned and sank into the ground.

"A quirk like that is problematic.
No issue for me" Midoriya thought to himself as he watched Mirio fly out of the ground, he turned off his permeation quirk for a temporary 10 minutes.

Kirishima blocked mirio's frontal hit and punched his gut, surprising Mirio.

He jumped back, "my quirk...?
Why won't it.." Mirio made eye contact with Midoriya who held his hand out towards him.

"Oh it's you!
Your quirk is problematic!
I'll take you down first" he laughed as he charged at Midoriya.

Midoriya just sighed as he swiftly dodged all of mirio's attacks, surprising Mirio and the class.
He was hardly leaving his area and yet Mirio couldn't hit him.
Simple yet swift body movements allowed him to dodge Mirio as well as his glitches.

"My turn" Midoriya hissed.

He kicked Mirio square in the stomach and chest cavity, knocking the wind out of him as he slammed into the wall behind him.

Nejire's eyes widened as did Tamaki's, it was the first time anyone had managed to land a blow on Mirio.

"You have hard kicks! Too bad those full-power punches aren't enough to take me down" Mirio laughed it off.

"They weren't full power.
I would've shattered your rib cage and some of your back if I went full power" Midoriya said, monotone.

Mirio looked a bit stunned with Midoriya's sentence but wasn't going to stop there.

"Time to adapt and overcome!
I'll deal with the rest of the class first and then you" Mirio chuckled as he charged at the offensive quirk group.
Bakugo delivered a large-scale explosion right to Mirio's face as Todoroki sent his ice out.