Stain

...

"What do I want to be?
Hm...

Well if we're thinking realistically murder is typically a villainous thing, so is going against the heroes, and exposing the government.
If I'm a villain though I won't ever be able to live life normally, as if I was already.

My life isn't normal and will never be normal again, it isn't normal to have a kill streak by the age of 7.
It isn't normal to have the ability to be able to murder everyone within a 10-mile radius.

It's not normal to be me."

Midoriya sighed and continued down the street.
Suddenly the smell of blood became strong and it was coming from down an alleyway.

Midoriya walked right in, he wasn't scared.
He had no reason to be.

"The blood smell is getting stronger and stronger the further I venture down here.
I hope whoever is responsible for this possible murder is still there so I can arrest them" Midoriya made a final then and discovered the body, alone.

It was a pro hero, not a popular one but definitely had the public's attention.

"Death to a pro hero.
And judging these wounds I know who did this.
Hero killer stain.
He's been making a mess around Kyoto, Hosu, and Tokyo recently.
I heard Iida's brother was a victim to him, and now that I think about it Iida did seem off at the train station when we were leaving to go to our internships.
He was pretty much radiating blood thirst, hate, and vengeance.
He went to intern with that water hero, didn't he?
Odd, he had better options on the list.
That water hero is in Hosu.

Hmm and based on stains patterns this week he's likely to strike in Hosu...

Iida is out for revenge.

Oh well, I'll deal with that problem when the time comes.
For now, let's call the police"

Midoriya pulled out Hawks's feather and his phone.

"He told me to blow on this??
Okay...?" He blew on the feather and called the police at the same time, not even a minute later Hawks dipped into the alleyway.

"What's wrong?"

"Dead body, after I examined it I found out stain was behind this" Midoriya replied as he showed his bloody fingers.

"Stain has been causing a commotion recently.
Leave this to the police to investigate" Hawks said as police soon started making their way down the alleyway.

The situation was explained and they took it from there.

"Here's a napkin for that blood" Hawks pulled a napkin out of his pocket and handed it to Midoriya.

"Thanks" Midoriya wiped off his fingers and stuffed the bloody napkin in his pocket.

For the rest of the week, Midoriya interned with Hawks.
Things weren't too interesting nothing ever happened which was a good thing.

But Midoriya didn't like it at all, it was too boring not his style at all.
Especially with how much unwanted public attention he got.

Soon Friday rolled around, the last day of the internships.

"We're going to Hosu tonight, hero admissions sent us there"

"They can still order you around??"

"Yeah, now let's go".

Hawks flew with Midoriya to Hosu, things were going well until...
Midoriya was almost snatched out of the sir by a flying beast.
He glitched with Hawks before it was too late.