New Asset

...

Midoriya didn't take too long to finish the ice cream, surprisingly he didn't even get a brain freeze.

"I've never seen anyone finish ice cream that fast but anyways, what did you think?" Aizawa asked.

"It was sweet, a bit too sweet for my liking but it was nice.
It hurt my teeth a little but it was tolerable.
How do normal people eat it?" Midoriya asked.

"Well you're actually supposed to lick it but I guess you wouldn't have known.
Anyways are you still hungry?" Aizawa replied.

"Lick it like a cat?
Noted.
I guess I'm still a little hungry, I didn't get to eat breakfast."

"Alright, then come with me."

Midoriya followed Aizawa to a small cafe.
He ordered 2 coffees and a small slice of cake to go with it.

Midoriya was seated at a circular table, Aizawa came back holding the 3 items.
He sat to the side of Midoriya and handed him the coffee and cake.

"Here, this is what some people eat from breakfast.
What did you usually eat for breakfast?" Aizawa asked as he sipped his coffee.
Aizawa wanted to know more about what happened in the commission, he wanted to know how messed up they were exactly.

"We usually have the same slop every single day for breakfast lunch and dinner with a side of water," Midoriya replied as he took a sip of the black coffee.
Aizawa didn't know what Midoriya would like so he got him what he would usually order.

It was quite bitter, however, Midoriya didn't mind it.
He liked the taste a little more than the vanilla bean coffee.

"You had nothing flavorful? Anything other than the slop?" Aizawa asked.

"Nope"

Aizawa hummed in response.
"So they were robbed of good tasting food, forced to train since they were brought in, and robbed of a proper childhood...
I wonder what the training was like, however knowing how the government is Midoriya isn't likely allowed to tell me without getting into some form of trouble.
Which means it was probably super intense.
And if Midoriya is scared of getting in trouble there must be some kind of extreme punishment.

They tortured them...

And I work for them?
Makes me wanna quit and go against them"
Aizawa sighed and continued to drink his coffee.

Midoriya finished the coffee and cake quite fast, despite the fact the coffee was a bit hot.
His pain tolerance was quite high which just added onto the list of possible horrific things he had to go through as a kid Into Aizawa's head.

"Okay let's go back to the dorms." Aizawa said as he finished off his last drop of coffee.
Midoriya nodded his head and followed Aizawa back to the dorms, he could've just glitched them both back but Aizawa told him not to bother.

The caffeine in the coffee kicked in quite fast and Midoriya became hyper, he'd glitch in his spot as he walked and the things around him would glitch too.
Things pretty much distorted around him.

Aizawa was one of the things that distorted, he was standing next to Midoriya as he walked after all.

"You okay?" He asked.

"It seems my body still hasn't figured out how to tolerate caffeine.
This is the result" Midoriya replied.

Aizawa just nodded his head, "Midoriya.
I understand there are things you can't speak of due to what the government has said.
I presume there's some kind of punishment considering even you are scared of sharing.