Fear

...
(I know Midoriya's face doesn't have scars and all might is dead in this fanfic, but the general idea of the interrogation is there).

Midoriya focused his eyes some more and realized who was standing at the door.
It was Aizawa and Tsukauchi.

"For a psychopath he looked peaceful while asleep" Tsukauchi thought to himself as he walked up to the table and sat down.
Aizawa stood besides Tsukauchi to begin the interrogation.

"Were you freaks staring at me in my sleep?
Weirdos" Midoriya hissed as everything came back to him.
He realized where he was, what was happening, and the fact he couldn't move.

But he wasn't too worried.

He got no response from the 2, not even a reaction.
He knew they were mad.

And it made him want to laugh.

A little grin made Its way onto Midoriya's face and was there to stay.

"Okay Izuku Midoriya.
You have killed around 1230 people.
Why?
What was the reason?
What is your conviction?" Tsukauchi began.

"One question at a time, dang.
My reason?
I felt happy whenever I did, I wanted to be happy.
That's all to it" Midoriya replied, malice practically cinched through the air. It radiated off of him.

It sent shivers down Tsukauchi and Aizawa's backs as well as the police watching from behind the glass.

The innocent smile on his face didn't match the detrimental energy he was giving off.

"My quirk is telling me that's true...

Moving on then...

Where is Hawks?".

"Pfft, why would I tell you?" Midoriya chuckled.
"This isn't a joke, you villain.
Tell us where Hawks is before things get serious" Tsukauchi hissed.

"And what're you going to do if I don't?
Torture me?

Go ahead, whatever you do won't be as bad as what the commission put me through" Midoriya replied with a grin.

"Tch, before we get into forcing the answers out of you tell us where he before things get worse for you.
I can promise, the torture we give you will be worse than whatever you went through at the commission" Tsukauchi threatened.

"No"

"Tell us"

"No".

They turned off the main lights and brought a super bright light down, directly on Midoriya.
It was intense interrogation time.

"Tell us where Hawks is immediately!" Tsukauchi spat as he stood up, leaning his arm on the table staring Midoriya right in the eyes.

Midoriya stared right back, he wasn't scared.
There wasn't an execution order on him, and considering AFO killed more and was just sent to Tartarus he wasn't worried about death.

Tsukauchi on the other hand didn't know how long he could keep staring at Midoriya, it was just so threatening to be under his gaze...

"No" Midoriya hummed in a sing song tone.
He was purposefully angering them.

"You leave us no choice then...
Yukio, come take stand while I go get the devices" Tsukauchi sighed as he walked out.

Another man walked in, he was in a police outfit.
He stood there by Aizawa, staring Midoriya down.

"What's so dangerous about him?
You look uneasy, it makes no sense.
We have power over him" Yukio asked as he stared at Aizawa.

Midoriya was still grinning.