Mall

...

"With my help, don't boost your ego it's already big enough." Midoriya sneered.

"Matrix just...
Beat all might" the class stared in surprise.
They knew he was strong, they never underestimated him, but beating all might?
That was a feat they thought no one was capable of.

Even the other teachers were surprised, "Midoriya is quite...
Strong.

But all might was holding back right...?" Present mic asked.

"Yeah...
He had those weights making him hold back, I know Midoriya is strong but it isn't possible to beat all might" midnight replied.

"That plan Midoriya came up with, his quirk, and own strength would've beaten all might if he was holding back or if he wasn't.
He isn't the strongest human alive for someone else not be able to beat him, don't discredit the 2" Aizawa spoke up.

Midoriya glitched back with Bakugo and all might where the rest of the class was.

"What's going on?" Midoriya asked as he dropped all might.
"How are you just casually picking him up after you knocked him out...?" Mineta asked.

"He isn't too heavy, he's just around 600 pounds."

"Matrix sometimes I really do think you don't listen to what you say..."

"Whatever.
Anyways, Mr.Aizawa what now?"

"Drop him off at recovery girl's office and come back so we can discuss the results".

"Okay" Midoriya glitched all might away, noticing smoke coming off the grown man.
"Odd.
I think his quirk turned off, I couldn't manipulate it to heal him"

"Okay then...

Midoriya and Bakugo.
You 2 passed the exam, however.
Bakugo you refused to work with Midoriya, it's a crucial mistake In battle.
And Midoriya you amplified Bakugo's strength without warning.
That's dangerous to his body" Aizawa began.

"Mr.Aizawa I amplified his muscle and quirk strength at the same time so they equal out.
He wasn't in any danger."

"Hm...
Fine then.

Anyways good job.

And I am here to announce that you are all going to camp"

"Camp?" The class said in unison.

"It's a training program for the summer.
You're all going so get packing, we leave on Monday.
On Friday after the exams, we're all going to the store to buy necessities.

Get packing.
You're all dismissed".

The next couple days they went through the Written portions of the exam, Thursday being literacy and science while Friday was math and hero questions.

Midoriya aced the test, every single question was right.
However, Aizawa didn't grade them yet.

Aizawa decided he'd grade them at the mall, so while the class bought things they needed he could get work done.

"Okay, class.
I'll be seated by the cafe, buy whatever you need.
Remember nothing unnecessary"
Aizawa instructed.
He walked off after that.

The class split up into their clicks, leaving Midoriya behind.
"Whatever.
Let's see what do I need?
The government supplied me with things I would need already so what do I buy?
And how do I buy things?
I heard you need some form of currency and since I'm in Japan I need yen.
But I don't have any money" Midoriya was suddenly broken out of his train of thought when a hooded figure wrapped their hand around his neck and shoulder.