Weak minded

...

(It has to be said.

Trigger warning.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️.

Take.
This.
Seriously)

Midoriya pulled the knife out of the villain and stuffed it in his pocket.

"Tsukauchi.
Please let me use my quirk, I despise of people like him and can give me the worst pain possible with it" Midoriya asked.

"No. There's a limit to the torture that you can give him.
Quirk torture is past the limit"

"Tch, fine.
But the plyers?"

"You can get the plyers."

Midoriya walked out, grabbed the plyers and paused for a bit.

"Can I get a gun?"

"A gun...?" Tsukauchi asked.

"I'm about to shoot his knee caps."

"No...
We can't give you access to projectiles since you can threaten us with it".

"Let this be known that I could threaten you with anything in my possession, but okay" Midoriya walked back into the room and locked the door.

"What a pathetic boy you are.
For someone of the age of a man you act worse than a teenager.

At least most teens wouldn't do what you did.

Murder and assault?!
Your mother would be disappointed.

I'm going to torture you more than I tortured the commission boss, because at least he didn't do what you did to woman.
At least they gave us privacy.

You're going to experience the absolute worst pain in your life to where you're going to CRY blood!" Midoriya screamed, he was angered.

It was the first time Aizawa and Tsukauchi had seen him so angry.

The teen was either stoic or sadistically happy, no in-between.
But there was now a new emotion in the game.

The one he usually would bottle up due to the fact it would blind his views.
But this time he had no reason for his views to be blind.

Midoriya walked up to him and grabbed his nail with a plyer, ripping out his nail.

The man released a blood curdling scream.
A psychotic smile made its way to Midoriya's face, he ripped out another nail.

More screams could be heard from the man.

"You have 20 nails total, you've assaulted 20-30 women according to Tsukauchi.
You're going to lose all your nail and your teeth next!" Midoriya said as he laughed psychotically.

He was beyond mad, you could see the pure anger in his eyes as well as the happiness he was getting for being able to torture him.

Aizawa grimaced at the sight, blood was getting everywhere.

Midoriya managed to rip out all the nails in the villain's hands before moving onto his feet.

He ripped out all the nails on his feet, it was more painful than the ones on his hands...

Agonizing screams were heard throughout the entire building, the people within grimaced at what they heard.
Especially when Midoriya's sinister laughter came following with it.

"Now that we're done with your feet, we can move onto your teeth!"
Midoriya forcefully opened his mouth, breaking his jaw, and started to pull out his teeth.