10 minutes

...

Midoriya kicked Aizawa's legs and stabbed his back as he sent him flying off the building.

Miruko charged at him, trying to ax kick him.
Midoriya took a step back, dodging the attack entirely.
She landed on the rooftop and tried to punch Midoriya but Midoriya swiftly dodged all her attacks.

Edgeshot decided to join attacking, Midoriya was dodging them both at the same time.

"How do you keep dodging?!" Miruko spat as she launched at Midoriya directly.
Midoriya jumped over her and stomped on her back, ducking as he dodged a head kick from edgeshot.

"The answer is simple really.
The training I went through is harder than anyone I've ever fought.
Everything is the government's fault.

Now, why don't you die?" Midoriya pulled out a knife and was about to stab Miruko but Hawks made Midoriya dodge his attack, not allowing him to stab Miruko.

"What is your problem hawks? I already told you that the only reason your alive is because of that promise, I'm not scared of breaking promises.

You can and will die in my hands if you don't stop." Midoriya hissed as he flew up using a feather he stole.
Miruko forced herself up, her back felt destroyed but she couldn't let a villain continue his ways.

"You know I have no reason to hold back anymore right? I always held back at UA, never going more than 15%.
No one truly knows how strong I am, not even the Superiors.

You'll all know how strong I am once I'm done here" Midoriya chuckled as he flew up even higher.

Hawks stared at him as did the rest of the heros.
Aizawa was still recovering from being stabbed as was Endeavor who was actually still knocked out.
Once Midoriya made it to a certain point everything around him began to glitch...

The air...
Was glitching.

It looked like a broken video game.
The heros eyes widened as they suddenly found themselves unable to use their quirks.
Flames, feathers, and output quirks circled around Midoriya.

They grew large.

"Good luck dodging this one!" He shouted.
They all began to run, wasting no time.
Midoriya sent out the largest quirk ball blast at Tokyo, destroying hundreds of buildings in his wake.

Midoriya was still rapidly glitching, he never used that move before.
He has practiced it before but it took a lot of energy.

Luckily for him he had a large black coffee beforehand.

A devious grin that stretched ear to ear was plastered on Midoriya's face as he looked at all the destruction.
He couldn't see the heros so he landed on the street to take a look around.

He found a destroyed building and a hand of an already dead person who was trying to escape.
Blood leaked from beneath it making Midoriya chuckle.

"Does this make you happy!?" Hawks screamed as he stood 50 feet away across from Midoriya.
He was staring at him from down the street.

"Yeah, it does, as you can see I'm smiling" Midoriya replied.

"What is your goal with all of this!?
In the end you're just committing war crimes!" Hawks spat.

"Happiness.
That's the goal stupid.
If I'm only going to experience some genuine emotions when killing then so be it, I guess I'm a killer!

Nothing's stopping me!" Midoriya laughed.

"If you don't stop...
I won't have any choice but to unleash my full power on you!
We'll also take your mother into custody, how does that make you feel huh!?" Hawks hissed.