Planning.

...

Midoriya sighed, "Eri's only use to me is being out of the way.
Making her a villain is pointless to me.
I'll brainwash her last so when I brainwash my other support, their brainwashing is smoother.

With the suit giving me my quirk back I can definitely go through with this plan."
He got up and went downstairs, he had already changed out of his suit.

Cameras were only installed in his room, other than that every other place remained surveillance free.
It was useful to Midoriya.

Midoriya walked into the mainroom, All eyes landed on him.
Everyone felt uneasy around his presence.

He was like an unpredictable ticking time bomb...
They didn't know how to read him, they couldn't see his true intentions.

It's what made him so scary.

He ignored their sudden Stares and change in atmosphere and went to the fridge.
He was hungry.

"We have any snacks left from last week?" Midoriya asked.
No one replied.

"Hm.
I guess not" .
He grabbed a yogurt and turned around to face the class.

"To whoever goes with Aizawa this week for groceries, could you get me some chips?
It'd be nice.

Mkay?
Bye" Midoriya walked out.

The class released a relieved sigh, they returned to their antics, not realizing what Midoriya had done...

He left a little something behind.

A tap wire and cameras, right in the corner of the ceiling.
He made it the same colors as the walls to not be noticed.

He did that with Hawks's feather, he still had a lot of them left in his suit...

His talking was a mere distraction from what was really going on.

Midoriya made it that he could see what was going on just by closing his eyes.
He went to his room again, ate the yogurt And decided to "nap".

He wasn't really napping of course, he was just lying to the camera in his room.

"Mr. Aizawa was gone for the entire day today...
You think it has something to do with Midoriya?" Mineta asked.

"It probably does, considering he's the one who has to drive him to the police station to do this "job".." Kirishima replied.

"At least he was able to come in last period to inform us on somethings!
Now come on we need to focus, what are we going to do for the festival?" Mina shouted.

She didn't like discussing Midoriya...

"Ashido's right, what are we going to do for the Festival?" Uraraka pointed out.
The class pondered for a couple minutes, their ideas were completely dry.

"I got it!" Yaoyorozu had a sudden outburst, everyone turned to face her.

"What?" Jirou asked.

"We should do a haunted cafe!
It'll be basically like a cafe but everything is scary themed!" She cheered.

They thought for a bit, this wasn't that bad of an idea.

"Hm.
Why not? It sounds pretty good" Hagakure said.

The class agreed.

"Great!
Then the 19 of us can get to working on a cafe!" Yaoyorozu concluded.

"Festival?
I thought to was cancelled this year because of me, guess not.
But hey, I can use this to my advantage.

Everyone is going to be busy planning the festival, they're going to forget to not drop their guard around me.
If I want to brain wash Kaminari as my first target, where would I keep him?