UA

...

"You better bring it your all," Aizawa said.
He slid out of his yellow sleeping back and took the stand.

The class quieted down and listened up.

"Alright, today's first day won't be like what other schools would do.
Since I am your teacher and this is UA I decide what happens to you all.
Now get into your gym outfits and make your way to the field, we're doing a test to see your current strength." Aizawa announced.

"It looks like he's going to be exactly like the Superiors...
Ugh".

Midoriya got up as did the rest of the class, he found the gym uniform In his assigned locker and got dressed.
He put the tracker in the gym zip of pockets, he finally didn't have to sew anything on.

He made it outside and found that he was the first one to be dressed, it turned out the training back at the facility left him able to dress fast.

He waited for the class to come and when they finally came it was time to begin.

"You.
You scored highest on the entrance exam.
Throw this ball as far as you can using your quirk" Aizawa pointed to Bakugo.

"Okay".

Bakugo clutched the ball and threw it, "DIE!"

"705.7 meters."

The class awed in astonishment, "this is going to be so fun!" A pink girl cheered.
Ashido mina.

Aizawa struck a grin, "if you think this is going to be all fun and games you're heavily mistaken, you have 3 years here to become a pro hero
Things aren't going to be just playtime.

Whoever scores last will be immediately expelled."

The class gasped, "can he do that?"

"Oh no"

"He's exactly like the Superiors, threatening with power.
Nothing I'm not used to, I guess he'll die along with them"

Midoriya sighed as he began the exercises, he astonished the class with all his abilities.
He wasn't intending to, he just knew if he didn't try his hardest the superiors would hurt him when he returned at the end of the day.

It was then time for the ball throw, he was the last person.

"It's like he's a machine, he perfected everything"

"I know right, who is he? Does he have pro hero parents or something?"

"It's like the government trained him specifically"

Whispers went around the class as Midoriya stretched and clutched the ball.

"If I glitch this to the furthest cloud then that should be the furthest throw"

"We don't have all day, pleas throw the ball".

Midoriya threw the ball and glitched it before it left glitching range.

"Woah was that a glitch??"
"Where did the ball go!?"
"Is that why his eyes look like that"

Aizawa showed him how far he threw it, "100k kilometers..."

"How!?" The class said In unison.
Midoriya was unfazed and walked back over to the crowd.

"Now that everyone has been accounted for I'll show you all your rankings"

Midoriya ended up in first place, Bakugo was next, and it kept going.
Mineta was last place, however-

"No one's getting expelled.
It was just a logical ruse to get you all amped up.
You're all free to lunch, see you in the afternoon".