Training session

...

"Good.
Then we can get started." Midoriya began to stretch.
He stopped stretching once he was ready and looked at them all.

"Alright who here is top dog?" Midoriya asked.

The class pointed to 1 fellow who was wearing quite an angry expression, he stared at Midoriya with only disgust.
He had fierce red eyes, spiky blue hair, and a sharp jawline.

"And what do they call you around here?" Midoriya asked again.

"Name's Crimson." He hissed.

"Okay Crimson, 2 things.
1, wipe that expression off you look constipated.
And
2, fight me"

The class held back from laughing, usually, expression of emotion would result in punishment so they kept it quite in check.

This made Crimson even angrier so he stepped up to fight Midoriya.

"We will fight 3 rounds.
1. With quirks
1. Without quirks
And
1. With a combination.

This means when you're attacking me with your quirk on the first round you aren't allowed to use any physical movements, it's quirk vs quirk.
Then next round-"

"I GET IT
Ugh let's get this started.

"Good.

Everyone step back" Midoriya instructed.

Midoriya stood across from Crimson, staring at him right in the eyes.

"What's your quirk?"

Crimson gritted his teeth, "I can shoot out my blood and make it fire,ice,water, or gas."

"Interesting interesting sounds a bit dangerous to your health though.
Use too much you might die if I manipulate it too rough...
You might die." Midoriya said with a sadistic grin, he was purposefully instilling fear.

A shiver went down all their backs as they watched his sadistic grin leave and his "cheery" face return.

Midoriya learned how to act out emotions and make it seem genuine, he liked using the more intimidating expressions when he needed them and the more friendly expressions when meeting new people.

"Whatever.
Let's get this started" Crimson said was a devious angry grin struck his face.
Blood started to ooze out of his arm.

"You remind me of kacchan with that grin of yours.
Whatever.
Let's start." Midoriya activated glitch.

Crimson sent a wave of his blood, transforming it into flames, at Midoriya.
Midoriya sighed and paused it midair.

He started toying around with it, he made it float by his head and around his body.

"You see?
No quirk really works against me since my quirk acts as a manipulator of quirks.

You see this blood?

Look now, it's ice." Midoriya froze the blood all over Crimson, immobilizing him.

Crimson tried breaking out by he couldn't.

"It's not that you're weak.
I think the quirk is most definitely strong.

But when you're put up against someone like me you seem weak.
It also seems the previous trainer didn't go through fighting methods, techniques, or precision.

Oh well I gue-" Midoriya was cut off by crimson.

"DO YOU EVER STOP BLABBERING!? DIE!" Crimson shot his sneak attack out at Midoriya, while he had sent his frontal attack he had sent a stream of his blood behind Midoriya unnoticed.