USJ incident

...

"Woah!!
They even got fake villains!" Kirishima exclaimed.
13 and Aizawa both whipped their heads around to see a whole gang of villains somehow pull up through a purple warp gate.

"Stay back everyone those are real villains! Evacuate with 13!" Aizawa screamed as he went charging in.

"Huh??
He's not sending us to fight them??
This guy is one weird superior, usually, the Superiors send us when things aren't going well as they sit back and watch.

Maybe he isn't a superior.
It does seem like he actually cares about us, seeing how he reached and all.
I guess he won't have to die with the rest." Midoriya thought to himself as he ran off with the class.

Before they could make it to the door however the warp gate villain, kurogiri, appeared before them and trapped them In a dome with his warp quirk.

"Sorry little ones but I can't let you leave.
You'd interrupt our plan to kill all might" kurogiri laughed.

"Stand back everyone!!" 13 screamed.

Midoriya walked up to 13 and sighed, "I got this.
I'm a government official so don't worry about this"

"You're still a kid!" 13 opened a black hole, and tried to absorb kurogiri.

Midoriya sighed as he activated glitch and glitched kurogiri's warp gate away and around kurogiri himself.

"Huh, what's going on?? Why don't have I have control of my body??" Kurogiri asked in confusion as Midoriya threw him across the room with a glitch.

"I told you to let me handle it.
Now take the class and go, I'm helping Mr.Aizawa"
Midoriya glitched away before 13 could stop him.

"Are we going to let Matrix do that or?" Kaminari asked as he ran off with the class.
"He's a government official, he probably went through something harder than this" Kirishima replied.

"Keep going, we need to call for help!" 13 shouted.

Midoriya reappeared besides Aizawa, using one of thug's quirks against themself by making a shield come out of it.

"Matrix?? You shouldn't be here you were supposed to evacuate with the rest!" Aizawa shouted.

"Look at that thing besides the leader.
It's pure muscle.
You'll die.

The weakest always do.
These people are here to kill all might, they won't hesitate to kill those in the way.
Besides the government wouldn't really like it if I ran off..." Midoriya replied as he broke off the shield dome as a shock wave pulse, hitting the villains that circled around them and giving Aizawa an opening.

"I'll deal with them, GO!"

"You an idiot or something?
Like no disrespectful and stuff cause you're my teacher but you'll literally die against that thing"

"Watch ou-" Aizawa tried to block a hut that was coming for Midoriya who was just casually standing in the middle of the fight but Midoriya was surprisingly fast.
He glitched out of the way and reappeared beside the thug that tried to kick him, he then proceeded to punch the cavity of the thug's chest so hard that he broke the bones in that area.

Aizawa's eyes widened in surprise.

"Nomu, attack the problematic brat!" The leader of the league, Tomura Shigaraki spat.
The Nomu pounced at Midoriya but Midoriya had the upper hand.

Because the Nomu's muscle was the mutation of a quirk he could glitch the Nomu to his will and he did.

The Nomu paused, glitch marks spasming around it as it sat frozen in air.