Double Betrayal

...

"Shigaraki calm down, maybe he's just hiding" kurogiri said.

"Hm.
Text him. He isn't in the public to not respond to a simple text" Shigaraki replied.

"I'll text him" Dabi sighed.

"Where are you?"

Midoriya looked at the text from Dabi and sighed.
He needed a VPN before replying.
So instead of doing that he quickly decided to glitch to a random spot in Kyoto.

"I'm leaving the league.
No hard feelings, I've just decided to take my own route.
If you ever need help killing anyone feel free to reach out.
But other than that I'm chilling alone" Midoriya replied.
He shut down his phone and returned back to his base.

Midoriya had taken fluffy with him too.
When he grabbed everything from his dorm room, he took her into consideration as well.

Dabi looked up at the rest of the league, "uh.
He claims that he isn't coming back, but if we ever need help we can call him..."

Shigaraki's eyes widened in anger, "what!? Hacker!
Track him down through the text!" He hissed.

The hacker was handed Dabi's phone and he did his work until he was able to find where the text had last been sent.

"He's somewhere in Kyoto. I have his last exact coordinate" the hacker said.

"Kyoto??
Wasn't he on a killing spree in Tokyo?
What's he doing out there?!"

"We shouldn't chase after him, you saw what he did today.
Do you really want something like that in the league...?
He's a monster, we'll use him whenever someone needs to be killed.
That's it" Kurogiri said.

Shigaraki let out a frustrated sigh, "I guess you're right" he muttered.
Shigaraki went to his favorite chair and sat down.

______________________________________

"Kaminari!
Please open up, we want to apologize!" Kirishima shouted through his locked door.

While Kaminari was most definitely mad,sad, and disappointed at the class, he was still dealing with what he had seen.
The psychotic look in Midoriya's eyes while he was drenched in blood and holding a heart was haunting him.
He'd get shivers just thinking about it.

What he had saw was so disturbing that he just stared in shock, it was all he could do.

"I'm breaking the door down" Kirishima shouted, it was a bluff.
Kaminari still didn't respond.

Kirishima sighed, "I'm sorry for not believing you!
I hope we can still be friends..."
He walked away from the door with Sero and they returned back to their dorms.

Tears streamed down Kaminari's face, the stress of everything was overwhelming.
Midoriya had dragged him into a mess that didn't even need to involve him...
He was a victim.

Aizawa was watching the news, looking for any updates on Midoriya.

"Police have been called to a cafe just now due to the fact izuku Midoriya was spotted right there ordering an
Expresso?

No one knows why he had come however considering he hadn't caused any harm most are just confirming he wanted a coffee."

Aizawa stared at the TV dumbstruck.
Of all the things he could've heard about Midoriya that was another thing he didn't expect.

"That sounds like Midoriya...
A coffee after a murder spree, what a weirdo.
We have to stop him...

If we don't.
I don't even want to imagine what could happen" Aizawa thought to himself as his phone went off.
He had gotten a call from sir nighteye.