Crumble of Hero society

...

Midoriya sighed, he'd be doing what he did to everyone else.
By now Tsukauchi and Kaminari were already brainwashed.
He wanted to wait until all of them were brainwashed before sending them back with Hawks who he planned to keep normal.

So he decided that while the illusions played in their mind over and over again he'd get to killing the heroes he had planned to kill.

He pulled out his phone and texted Shigaraki the list he had planned.

"Okay
So in order for citizens to revolt against the government we need to kill at least 5-8 big time heros.
Then we can pick off the small ones.

So far on the list I have-
Mount lady
Woods
Edgeshot
Miruko
Ryukyu
And
Fatgum

As the big time heros that should die.

Then after we kill them, we should try to kill endeavor.
Hawks isn't nearly as good as he is and so when he becomes the next number 1 people won't ever feel safe.
That's exactly what we need.

And from then on we can kill Any other heroes from down the top 10.
Sound good?"

"Sounds good.
I made a couple Nomu that could take out endeavor, when do you think we should attack him?"

"After we kill the 6 other from the top 10 I listed.
It gives me time to make sure that the others are brainwashed."

"Okay.
I'll inform lady Nagant, she was up to kill the heroes."

"Cool".

Midoriya put his phone back in his pocket and stretched.

"Kacchan should be completely brainwashed by the end of this week, same to Mirio and Monoma.
Eri should be brainwashed within 3 days, considering I'm taking a different method to her"
He thought to himself.

Instead of showing Eri a horrible past, he showed her a past in which he constantly saved her from the others.

He wanted to look like the good guy in her eyes.

At the same time, he finally figured out how Eri ended up in Chisaki's grasps.

It turned out the lab facility was broken into by the Yakuza, all wearing masks.
They had been searching for drugs hidden from the public but when they found Eri and her ability to rewind things Chisaki took her in to experiment on.

"I still haven't killed Chisaki.
He'd be fun to torture.
But I guess Toya will do that considering he had been wanting to." Midoriya thought to himself as he prepared to glitch away.

He had to go kill the heroes.

He found Lady Nagant hunting the same hero he also had in mind, Mt. Lady.
She was aiming her sniper right for her head as she walked down a street on patrol, all the heroes were in search of Midoriya.

"Looks like you got to her first huh?" Midoriya asked as Lady Nagant fired off her gun.
It hit Mt.lady square in the head and killed her instantly.

"Well yeah.
Obviously" Lady Nagant pointed out the very much dead Mt.lady.

"Who do you plan to kill next?
I wouldn't want to be in the way of your gun".

"Woods."

"Okay, so I guess I'll kill fatgum."

Lady Nagant nodded her head as Midoriya Glitched away.
Toga came from behind the wall.

"How do I collect her blood if you shot her down?" Toga asked.
Lady Nagant patted her head, "you'll take the blood of the next person I find"