Glitch vs Explosions

...

"I was just toying around" Midoriya sighed, his expression went back to his usually stoicness.

"Huh...? You were still toying around back there...?" Kirishima exclaimed.

"If that was you toying around then...
What's your serious fighting...?" Kaminari asked.

"Hm.
Well, let's just say if I truly decided to go all out people would die.
A lot of them too" Midoriya replied.

"What kind of government training did you have to go through for that!?"

"Being a government official doesn't sound as good as it does anymore"

Midoriya sighed, Bakugo had just heat Tokoyami which meant he was fighting him next.
He glitched to his entrance point, he saw Bakugo on the other side.

"The final match for the sports festival!!!
Izuku Midoriya vs Katsuki Bakugo!!!!

Will izuku Midoriya be able to keep his earlier statement true!?
Let's find out!!" Present mic screamed.

Midoriya made his way onto the battleground.

"I don't want you holding anything back got it stupid Deku!?" Bakugo screamed.

"Kacchan I don't think the people of Japan would want to watch you brutally die on national TV.

I have to hold back." Midoriya replied.

"ARE YOU UNDERESTIMATING ME!?"

"No.
I'm simply stating the truth.

I'll fight you at 15% of my whole potential, by the end of it,
You will be a bloody pulp"

"BEGIN!!"

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" Bakugo screamed as he went exploding at Midoriya.
Midoriya exhaled and activated his quirk, instead of Bakugo sending out explosions his explosions turned into some kind of whip and attached to the ground.

Midoriya glitched to bakugo's side and kicked his face, allowing for the whip to release him to go flying.

Bakugo went flipping through the air but Midoriya wasn't going to give him a break.
He glitched to his side before he could fly out of bounds and punched him square in the stomach, sending him flying to the other side while throwing up.

Midoriya glitched again and kicked Bakugo's side, sending him flying up into the air.
Midoriya glitched into the air and axe kicked Bakugo back down into the ground, slamming him hard and leaving the ground below him breaking.

"I haven't even reached my 15% kacchan, do you want me to keep going!?" Midoriya shouted as he swiftly landed.

The crowd grimaced, this match was one-sided from the beginning.
He didn't even give Bakugo a chance...

"I'm...
Not...
Done...

YET!" Bakugo screamed as he forced himself up.
Blood was dripping from his forehead as he wiped his mouth from the throw-up earlier.

"Expected.
But you haven't answered my question, those attacks were only 7%.
I don't reach 15%

Tell me Kacchan.

Do you want me to go 15%?" Midoriya asked.

"DO IT, ILL BEAT YOU BEFORE YOU GET THE-" Bakugo was cut off when Midoriya glitched from his spot, his guard went up as he looked around but he couldn't see Midoriya.

Suddenly, he could hear him.

But from where??

Midoriya came flying down, axe kicking bakugo's back right back into the ground and glitching before he had impact.