AFO vs OFA

...

"Is it true you allowed izuku Midoriya to be kidnapped?" A news reporter asked.

"Yes" Aizawa replied.

Midoriya handed Shigaraki his phone and asked him to keep it safe after shutting it down.
He knew that once all might came in it would get destroyed like everything else.

"How are you going to figure out when they attack based on what they say?" Shigaraki asked.

"Reporters are most definitely going to ask if they're close to finding the base.
Based on how they respond I'll be able to tell if they'll attack tonight or tomorrow" Midoriya replied.

"Oh...
I still don't understand"

"Then just watch"

Everyone in the league was present, they all sat in different spots of the room watching the interview.

"How did the villains find the camp that supposedly "no one knew about"?"

"We are still investigating that topic, as of right now we don't exactly know.
The possibilities are limitless" Nezu replied.

"How close are you to finding the villain's base?"

"At the moment...
W-we don't exactly know where Midoriya is..." Nezu accidentally tripped over his words. He drank some water and cleared hir throat as he stared at the camera expressionless.

"Hm...
He lied.
He got nervous slurred his words, cleared his throat, shifted the way he sat, and is staring right at the camera after his eyes lurked around the room.

They know where we are" Midoriya said.

"Don't you think you're stretching it?
I don't see how you could've picked up a lie from those small things" spinner asked.

"I'm telling you what I analyzed.
But from what I see they already know"

"How soon do you plan to act when you find the base?
What kind of perpetrations do you want to make?"

"We're going to attack as soon as we find the base, police, all might, and other heros will be on the scene."

"So they're going to attack after the conference...
I anticipated it.
Good, now remember.

I can amplify a couple things when it comes to your quirk and body.
Remember I won't be the one fighting since they don't know I'm a villain so the only thing I'm going to do is give you all some boosts.

Spinner, you don't have an offense quirk right?
It doesn't matter.

I can make you more agile and give you some added strength.
Shigaraki, your quirk allows you to disintegrate things as soon as all 5 of your fingers touch.

I can allow you to send waves of disintegration at specific targets and give you added strength and speed.

Toga, your quirk allows you to transform into people if you consume their blood.
I can make it that you don't need blood, you can transform into anyone as long as you've seen them.

Kurogiri, I can help you warp things even if you don't know their exact coordinates.

Dabi, I can stop your flames from burning you and amplify the heat.

Just some examples of what I can do.
However, I have to make it look like I'm not doing anything and if your boss decides to come out it's likely you're all going to be withdrawn from the fight.
Is that understood?" Midoriya asked.

"You can really do all of that??"
"That's pretty cool"

"Understood.
I have an idea" Shigaraki spoke up.
Midoriya raised his brow.