Traitor

...

"We have a traitor in our class"

The class gasped as their faces went pale.
They felt their throats dry up as they looked at each other with pure suspicion.

While they did trust each other, while they did care and love their friends, this small word "traitor" was enough to leave distrust between them all.

"How do you know Aizawa sensei!?" Kaminari screamed in panic, his eyes watered up.
He really cared about everyone and was scared to find out if one of his close friends was the traitor...

"I don't.
Tsukauchi suspects it.
And here's why.

Only 25 people knew the location of the camp we went to.
Me, Nezu, you all, Mandalay, Pixie-bob, and that kid.
That was it.
No one else knew.

Nezu, myself, Mandalay, pixie-bob, and that kid aren't able to be the traitors, if we were it would've been found out years back and we would've been suspicious.
And so...

The only suspects remaining are you 20.
While I doubt any of you are traitors...
The risk is too high.

And so there will be an investigation taking place for an entire week.
Until this traitor is found we won't be progressing into the other events we had planned.

However, training and learning will remain in action.

Distrust is expected, however, if you find anything suspicious on another one of your peers you have to report it.
Nothing must go unreported.
The kid that finds the traitor gets a provisional hero license exam, they won't have to take the actual test that would've been coming up if their traitor suspicion wasn't high.

Understood?"

The class shakily nodded their heads.

"Good.
Then may the investigation begin".
Tsukauchi came walking inside, he waved his hand and sat at the back of the classroom.

"Ignore me, pretend it's just another day". Tsukauchi smiled.
They turned their heads back around and focused on Aizawa who began to teach the lesson.

"Well, this isn't good.
I can't be suspicious until they have someone else to blame.
Whatever.

If they can't find anything on us then they'll just have to assume none of us are traitors.
So I just have to stay out of the radar.
My phone...

I gotta change Shigaraki's and the rest of the league's contact info and delete some texts.
I guess I'd have to tell the league that they can't text me for a while.
This'll be annoying" Midoriya thought to himself as he looked up at Aizawa.

Midoriya sighed and stretched In his seat.
He didn't sleep too well, training had gotten more intense back at the commission after all Might's death which meant he had to amp up the training on his students.
Then add on the fact he also had to get trained by the upper superiors.
Work never ended for him.

"Okay class, what do you do in this situation?

You're out on a shift, it was a casual day not much was happening.
Suddenly the places around you erupt in flames and everyone's screaming for help.

There's a building to your left, it's an orphanage.
There's a building to your right, it's a hospital.
And there's a building in front of you, it's a house.

What do you do?
They all need saving." Aizawa asked.
It was a difficult choice.

If they decided to save the orphanage first, the hospital and house would burn.
The kids would be saved but the injured patients and innocent lives would die.