Anger

...

Midoriya was unfazed by the sight.
He sighed and walked over to his side of the room and sat down on his bed.

"What happened?
I thought you weren't allowed to go to the training until I taught you everything" Midoriya asked as he pulled out his phone and began to scroll through it.

"T-the o-other kids...
During b-breakfast.
My face...
It hurts" Eri cried.

"Your quirk is rewind, right?
Can you rewind yourself?"

"N-no, only o-other things".

"What a bummer but I guess I can temporarily change that.
Remove the quirk canceling cuff"

"My quirk will spiral out of control!"

"I'm here, it won't."

"But-"

"Just do it alright".

Eri reluctantly removed the bracelet, not even seconds after her horn began to stream out the golden rewind.

"Looks like you can only rewind living things you touch considering I'm not gone.
I'm going to glitch your quirk, figure out your output level, and use your quirk to heal you alright?"

"Help!".

Midoriya sighed and activated glitch, the golden rewind slowed down and became a steady flow. Eri calmed down.

Midoriya then used that rewind and rewinded Eri to when before she had the injuries.

"Now put the quirk canceller back on".

Eri put the cuff on, the stream died out entirely.

"My face...
No longer hurts?
But my quirk was made to hurt people...
It's a curse".

"Your quirk is useful in the doctor's department.
I don't see why you were sent here to become a hero, a hero with that kind of quirk is difficult since they have to solo everything to make sure the other heroes don't get hurt.
So why are you here?
Odd.

Nothing is making sense recently.

And your quirk isn't a curse, you can use it to save people on the edge of death by rewinding them, you could cure cancer with that.
Be careful with that quirk, if you don't try hard enough here there's a chance you'll get transferred elsewhere..."

"What do you mean...?"

"A quirk as useful as that could bring a lot of money to these greedy pigs.
They wouldn't want you to die.
So if you don't train hard enough there to pass and become a hero they'll throw you in a science lab and experiment on ways to make your quirk a pill to rewind people's illness."

"They can do that!?"

"They can do anything, for now at least.
As long as the public doesn't know they're free to do what they please."

"That's...
Horrible"

"I already told you this place would be horrible.
Now go get into your training outfit and give me 5 minutes to come back" Midoriya got up from his bed and glitched away, leaving Eri alone to change.

Midoriya glitched in the main room of the upper sect, the highest sect got "special" treatment from the government since they were the strongest.
But it was hardly a good enough "reward" considering the torture they put all of them through.

The upper sect class liked to hang out in the main room, however, they were all mean and were picky on who exactly was allowed to sit with them.

You could call them the "popular kids" of high school.