Attack

...

"You okay Midoriya?
You look like you're deep in thought" Mandalay asked.
She broke Midoriya out of his train of thought, "oh no, I'm fine.
I'm just trying to recall the recipe.
I read it in a book when I was 9" Midoriya lied.

"Oh okay, remember if anything's bothering you that you can always tell a trusted adult like me, pixie-bob, your teacher, or any of the UA staff"

Midoriya nodded her head as Mandalay handed him a recipe book and walked away.

He ended up finishing the chili within 30 minutes.
He set it up with the rice and lined the tables with food.

After 5 hours the class came back all beat up, the chili had gone cold so Midoriya reheated it with some flames using some quirk manipulation.

They all looked beat up and tired, meanwhile, Midoriya looked like he had just hopped out of a fashion magazine.

He ate his chili, seated beside some of his classmates.

"So who ended up winning when I left?" Midoriya asked.

"Bakugo and Todoroki tied so they played rock paper scissors to see who would get out of doing chores and Todoroki ended up winning out of 3 rounds" Kirishima explained.

"Oh ok, is the chili fine?"

"It's great! Mandalay really knows how to cook!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"I made it..."

"You did!? So you're good at fighting, have a strong quirk, know pro heros, are a government official, are crazy smart, AND YOU CAN COOK!?
WHAT CAN'T YOU DO??" Kaminari said in an exaggerated manner.

"..." Midoriya stared at Kaminari stoically as he always did as he finished his food.

"I'm going to go clean up my side of the cabin, it was dusty earlier..." Midoriya sighed as he got up and put the dish in the dish rack to be washed.

"But you don't have to do the chores you won!" Kirishima shouted.
"Those aren't chores, no one else is going to clean up the dust if I don't.
I'm out"
Midoriya glitched away.

"Did I say something...?" Kaminari whispered worried.
He thought he said something to offend Midoriya.

Midoriya fixed up his floor mat bed properly In his corner and he got to work on organizing and cleaning up the dust.

He wipes the floors till they shined, he wiped the wooden walls beside him till they looked like fresh wood, he made sure his clothes were perfectly stacked beside his mat, and In general, everything looked nice.
He sat on his mat and used his phone.

Compared to everyone else's spot, Midoriya's corner was the cleanest thing in the entire cabin.

Eventually, the rest of the class went to the cabins.
The boys were dumbstruck when they saw how clean Midoriya's corner was, they didn't even think that was possible.

"Matrix...
How...?
How did you make the floors SHINE!? HOW ARE YOUR CLOTHES SO NEAT!?" Kaminari and Kirishima screamed.

Midoriya stared at them, plain expression.
He was just a clean person.
Maybe a bit too clean.

"You can literally see the seam between Midoriya's corner and the rest of the floor..." Sero pointed out.

"I don't like sleeping in dust and dirt." Midoriya commented.

"You make the rest of the cabin look dirty, I can't even sleep in peace now" Aoyoma whined.

"Then clean it, it's not that hard.
This took me 30 minutes" Midoriya replied as he threw a packet of napkins, bottled water, and a brush at them.