Hidden Mission

...

"I'll figure this out later.
It isn't the time.

Right now I should focus on how to take care of sapphire"

Midoriya went back to reading the book.
Suddenly his phone went off, "huh?
Didn't I silence it?" He muttered to himself.
He picked it up and realized it most definitely wasn't silenced.
He had just gotten lucky that it didn't go off in class...

He had gotten a text from Shigaraki.
"Got a minute?"

Midoriya lifted his head and looked around, he was completely alone.

"Yeah.
What do you want?"

"We need to meet today, what time are you available?"

"Why do we have to meet?"

"Can't say on the phone."

"Fine.
I finish training at 8...
I guess I can come around sunset, where do we meet?"

"***** Rooftop"

"Kay.
By the way, I'm deleting our conversation history and changing your contact names"

"Why?"

"The class is being investigated for a traitor so I'm worried they're going to go through our stuff."

"Ok"

Midoriya deleted his text History and changed the contact names.

He finished reading the book and went to class, there he found only a singular note.
The class was missing.

"Class A was taken to be questioned.
If you are seeing this note and are apart of class A make your way to the conference room at once and line up."

Midoriya sighed and glitched over, he was done with walking.
He found some of his classmates lined up against the wall.
Kaminari was in front of him in line, he, Midoriya, was the last person in line.
He had been a little late.

"... Kaminari is the only one in front of me, I can make him out to be the traitor.
I guess that works, he was a part of the list I decided on.
Looks like I'm last to be here." Midoriya thought to himself as Sero walked in, only 4 more people until it was his turn.

The line moved fast, people who walked out wore grins. They knew they weren't the traitors and they were told that the others questioned also weren't traitors.
They were glad that their friends weren't traitors.

Soon it was Kaminari's turn.
Midoriya began to hyper-focus on what was going on within the open doored room.

"Okay Denki Kaminari, we are here to question you to see if you're innocent.
How are you feeling?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Pretty good, I know I'm not the traitor," Kaminari said wearing a nervous grin.
Midoriya manipulated Tsukauchi's quirk and made it seem like what Kaminari just said...
Was a lie.

Tsukauchi's eyes widened as he stared at the electric teen.
He cleared his throat and sat down, "maybe he's just not feeling good".

"Alright Kaminari, tell me what you like to do after school".

"I usually go out and hang out at arcades and get food, after that I'll return home and hang out with my family, then at the end of the day I'll do my homework, shower, and sleep"
Kaminari explained.

Midoriya made it seem like some of the things Kaminari was saying were truth and lie.

A bead of sweat rolled down Tsukauchi's forehead, the energetic teen didn't seem the type to be a traitor...
So then why was his quirk telling him that he was lying...