1v1

...

"See?

Some of you won't even pass to the next round" Midoriya grinned as he showed all the bands he collected.

"WOAHH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!

FIRST THE FOG AND NOW HE HAS HIS LIMIT OF 5 OTHER BANDS!!!" Present mic screamed, acting as the hype man of the crowd.

The crowd roared with excitement as more people went charging at Midoriya, Midoriya just continued to glitch away, dodging them all.

"Time is up!!" Midnight shouted.
The crowd of kids chasing Midoriya were already panting, sweating, and out of breath while Midoriya on the other hand looked like he didn't even do anything.

"Only 10 people will pass to the next round!
Those 10 people are shown on the board right here!

The final match will be a 1v1,
Beat your opponents, climb the ranks, and make it to number 1!!

You are all allowed to go on a 30-minute break while we prepare everything, go enjoy the snacks!!" Midnight announced.

Midoriya returned the bands and glitched to the stadium to sit with his class.

Kirishima walked up to him and was about to slap him in a joking manner but he didn't realize just how fast Midoriya's reflexes were.

Midoriya stopped Kirishima's hand from hitting his back and tightened his grip, unintentionally.

"Oh, dude let go!" Kirishima cried.

"Oh, it's just you."
Midoriya loosened his grip and went back to thinking.

"How did you even know I was about to do that??
You couldn't even see me!!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Midoriya shrugged his shoulders and went back to thinking.

"I'm going up against the purple-haired dude in the first match.
What's his quirk?
He doesn't have an output one or I would've seen him use it against me.

Hmm but I did notice one thing, people were carrying him around during the race.
However their eyes, they were white instead of the usual color.

Brainwashing?
It could be slightly problematic if I don't act in time, but considering I already figured out his quirk I got this.
If only I knew how he brainwashed people exactly, does he touch them? Talk to them? What does he do to brainwash them?

Hm.
I can't take any risks, despite the fact taunting is useful it feels like that's going to be my downfall if I respond to this guy.
There's a chance I could be brainwashed.

I have to take him down fast and efficiently" Midoriya thought to himself.

Midoriya got up to go to his waiting room, as he was walking down the halls he heard someone randomly call his name.
He turned around, it was Ojiro.

"What?"

"Look I know you're being cocky and inconsiderate but I still don't want you to lose.
I won't be going up the next round so I have no reason to keep this information from you.

And based on what Yaoyorozu was saying with her friends, you said those things to get people rallied up and angry on purpose didn't you?" Ojiro asked.

"Well yeah no duh.
I have no reason to be overly cocky in my ability if I already know I'm too strong for anyone's good.
Getting them mad while only showing a percentile of my power leaves them in a blind rage, I use that to my advantage.