Alarm

...

"Team A vs Team C!!" All might announced.

Midoriya groaned, "great what a way to start my day, I already know kacchan's gonna be butt-hurt when I told hold back.
This sucks"

"Team A will be the villains of today! Team C will be the heroes!" All might added.

Midoriya and Todoroki made their way onto ground beta and to the weapon room.

"Okay, Todoroki I have a plan to win".

"What is it?"

"Ice, cover the building in ice.
I can do the rest".

"Huh?
Okay...?"

Bakugo and Iida already made their way into the building, "where are you DEKU!" Bakugo screamed.
The scream echoed through the hallway earning a sigh from Midoriya.

Soon ice covered the entire building.

"Great, Kacchan and Iida have heat-related quirks so I wouldn't be surprised if they broke out.
But that's where I come in" Midoriya continued as he activated glitch.

Todoroki was confused, what was Midoriya doing?

Midoriya glitched the ice in the room he was in to grow into thick layers and cover the weapon, Todoroki was surprised as was the rest of the class that was watching.

How did he just manipulate Todoroki's ice?

"Alright, step 1.
Done.

Now to make it difficult for them to come up"

"YOU REALLY THINK THIS ICE IS ENOUGH TO STOP ME!?" Bakugo screamed as he broke out of the ice.

But suddenly the ice turned into...
Goop, super sticky slimy, and hard to move through.

Bakugo found himself struggling to walk through it at all.

"How is Matrix doing that...?" Kaminari asked, astonished.

"It's like he has multiple quirks, he needs to explain his quirk" Kirishima added.

"I should probably explain to you why young Matrix is able to do that!
You see his quirk Glitch allows him to do anything with an output of a quirk!
For example, if Todoroki sent his flames at young Matrix be could do these set of things-
Rewind it back to nothing-
Change it to ice-
Change it to anything he wants-
Pause it-
Slow it down-
Speed it up-
And
Control it.
I may have missed some but overall that's what his quirk allows him to do as well as teleport!!" All might explained.

"That's such an OP quirk!"
"I see why he's a government official"
"Beating this guy is going to be literally impossible"

"What the-
HOW DID YOU DO THIS DEKU AND HOW COME IT'S NOT AFFECTING YOU!?" Bakugo screamed as Midoriya made his way down the hall.

"Pay attention to the goop.
It's all a glitch, it's glitching.
I've glitched the quirk to do what I want it to do.
That's why you had lost before you even entered" Midoriya replied as he approached.

"I may be stuck but that doesn't mean my quirk is!" Bakugo screamed as he sent out a large-scale explosion that could kill someone if they didn't dodge.

Midoriya sighed and paused it, "Kacchan is this really how you want to go?
If I go all out you might die.

So to be safe, I'll only use 10% of my full power." Midoriya moved the explosion and compacted it into a small ball.

He then put the ball in his hand, "what the-
How in the-"

"It's not that you're weak.
It's just that I'm too strong for you".
Midoriya threw the glitch ball at Bakugo and covered his face.
He had changed the chemical build-up of the explosion and made it a sleep gas.