Intense training

...

Midoriya was abruptly woken up the next morning by a very, very, loud alarm that blared through his room.
He felt his heartbeat out of his chest as he got out of bed.

"What's going on!?" He screamed.

Hawks sighed, "you'll get used to it eventually.
It's the wake-up call for every morning to ensure we all wake up to prepare.
Get dressed"

"But the sun hasn't even-"

"Risen yet?
Yeah I know, I told you you aren't going to like this place. You might as well start adjusting now". Hawks threw some clothes at Midoriya.

It was a gray shirt and pants, Hawks had the same exact outfit.
He quickly got dressed and followed Hawks, scared.
He didn't know what was going on anymore, his entire world had just flipped upside down.

When he walked out the first thing he saw was 20 other kids wearing the same outfit all come out of their rooms too.

"Follow me, kid, this place is like a maze..." Hawks sighed as he grabbed onto Midoriya's wrist.
Midoriya stuck by close to him and follow Hawks down a long set of stairs.
When he made it down he found a cafeteria.

Everything was so bleak...
No color, nothing.

Everything was gray, black, and white-themed.
The walls were gray, tables were gray, floors were black, ceiling lights were white, it was like a prison.

Hawks lined up and grabbed some breakfast, Midoriya grabbed some too.
He took him to where he would usually sit.

"Who's the twerp Hawks?" Another older kid asked.
He was wearing bandages, had spiky white hair with streaks of red, had blue eyes, and also wore the same gray outfit.
Toya Todoroki.

"He's my new roommate".

"Oh...
Did Haru...
You know..?"

"Yeah he's gone"
Hawks looked down at the ground, hiding his remorse.
They were trained not to show emotion, if they did they'd be punished.
Hawks didn't want to show his ever-growing sadness.

"What's your name twerp?"

"I-izuku m-midoriya".

"Get rid of that stutter if you don't want to get a severe punishment by the superiors."

"Okay..."

Midoriya dug into his breakfast, it wasn't the best.
It was protein and vitamin-packed, it didn't have a good taste but he was starving and that was all that was there to offer.

"Eat fast we don't have a lot of time".

Midoriya hurried in his eating and just in time as well, an announcement went off.

"MAKE YOUR WAYS TO YOUR TRAINING ROOMS NOW"

"Come on kid, considering you were lumped with me we got the same trainer...." Hawks said.

Midoriya nodded his head and followed Hawks all the way up the stairs, Toya also followed along.

The way the system was organized was that people who lived in a certain sect would have certain trainers. People go to different sects based on their quirk potential and strength.

Hawks, Toya, and Midoriya were all in the same sect, the highest level sect.
The worst sect to be in...

Despite the 3 being on the top floor, they were still within the building.

Midoriya clung onto Hawks like he was going to die without him.

"LINE UP.
GET INTO FORMATION" someone screamed as they walked out of a trainer room.
He wore a gray shirt and pants, however, his looked more like training clothes compared to the ones given to the kids.