Targets

...

Kaminari slowly began to wake up.
He was propped up against a wall, not a comfortable way of sleeping.

He didn't understand what was going on, how did he end up sitting on his room's wall?
Well, he wasn't in his room.

Kaminari rubbed his eyes open and looked around.
"Where...
Am I!?" He shouted, frantic.

He remembered comfortably getting into his bed to sleep, what was he doing in some other room all alone...

He forced himself up and tried to open the door, it was locked...
He couldn't escape.

"Somebody HELP!" He screamed again, but his screams only echoed through the base.
Never to be heard by the outside world...

"This has to be a nightmare" he muttered.
He pinched himself and it very much hurt.
This wasn't a dream...

"N-no no...
Who did this...?
Where am i...?
Am I going to die...?"
He turned his head back around and found food and water just sitting there.

He felt his stomach rumble, "whoever did this gave me some food...
Can I trust it..?"

Kaminari stared at it for 5 minutes before giving into his temptations and ate it.
Luckily it wasn't poison.

"Where am I??
Did Midoriya do this?!
No...
It isn't even possible...

The bracelet he's wearing stops him from being able to use his quirk...

But what if he broke it and is back to attacking Tokyo?!
But if he's doing that why am I a hostage of his??" Kaminari was very much panicking.

______________________________________

Midoriya finished up his interrogation and execution jobs and was being driven back to UA.

"How do I figure out Tsukauchi's past?
The cameras in my room don't exactly give me the privacy to do some searching on my phone.
I'll have to do the research downstairs, considering everyone is scared of me, no one should be peeping on my phone.
Or...?

Could I get the answers out of him right now and erase his memories?
We're alone and there isn't any way he could know...

Worth a shot." Midoriya sighed and stared out of the window, gaining the attention of Tsukauchi.

"What's wrong?" He asked.
His quirk was active as he wanted to know the truth...

Midoriya used that to his advantage.

He Glitched his quirk to a mind control quirk that would implement false memories as he got what he truly wanted from Tsukauchi.

"Tsukauchi.
What happened to your parents?" He asked.

Tsukauchi's eyes went white as he continued to drive, Midoriya made sure that he didn't take control of his body.
Just his mind.

"My mother is single due to my father being apart of the Mafia, he died."

"And how exactly did your father die?"

"I don't know, that's why I became a detective."

"What was school like growing up".

"Things were great, I managed to get into UA and I even befriended all might.
We stayed best friends even after we both graduated and took different jobs."

Midoriya got enough info, he tampered with his memories and gave him control over his mind again.

"You okay Midoriya?"