Day 1.

...

"I have an idea" Midoriya spoke up.
The class turned to face him, what exactly could he know about hide and seek?

"What?" Kirishima asked.

"I could put up an illusion until they come.
However, I'll need 1 of you to constantly keep your quirks active"

"You could do that??"

"I did it during the exam remember.
Now who volunteers, you could all take turns"

"I'll volunteer," Kirishima said as he activated his hardening.
Midoriya glitched it and turned it into an illusion, soon they were all cloaked.
No one from the outside could see them.

"I can still see you though?"

"I made a cloak above us all.
Now we can just chill I guess"

"Alright!"

They all pulled out their phones and found some place on the ground to sit.

"So Matrix.
What kind of training were you put through?
Ya know, you're really strong and all so you probably had some crazy training." Kaminari asked.

Midoriya sighed, "somethings are better unspoken.
Stay oblivious, it's blissful."

"What's that supposed to mean??" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Whatever you want it to mean really, I just don't want to get into it"

As time passed they all got bored.
But it was short-lived as they heard a car pull up.

They put their phones in their pockets and listened to their teachers walk, dragging all of their things in a cart.

"Looks like they won't be coming for a while huh, I can't even pinpoint them" pixie-bob chuckled as she stretched.

"Don't underestimate their abilities, they could be hiding from your mud monsters as we speak"

"I doubt it".

"Let's set their things up"

Midoriya sighed and made them all go visible, startling all 3 of the staff.

"You guys were here!?"
"When did you even get here!?"
"How did you make it here that fast..?"

Midoriya got up, as did the rest of the class.
"I saw the base of the mountain, I can teleport to places with people.
I just took them with me, it saved a lot of time"

"You were supposed to go fight those monsters in the forest as day 1 of your training..."

"Didn't seem like that to me, it just looked like you wanted to stall us" Midoriya walked up to pixie-bob who was holding fluffy.
He grabbed fluffy and set up the tracker on her collar.

He set her on the ground and let her go look around.

"Well if you're all here then I guess you can all go get your things set up and eat lunch," Mandalay said as she pulled the cart and sent it towards the class.

Aizawa also pushed the cart he was dragging towards the class.

Everyone collected their things and went to the labeled cabins, Midoriya set his things up in a corner.
After he got everything set up he pulled out his phone and looked at his location.

"We're pretty far out, I wonder how Shigaraki is going to get here.
Whatever" he sent the location to Shigaraki and put his phone back in his pocket.

He walked back out of the cabin and found the class plotting something.

"We should all compete! Whoever can destroy the most of the mud monsters doesn't have to do the cabin chores!" Kirishima cheered.