Hell

...

Water began to fill the room...

Midoriya stared at the vent that was pumping the water in, "n-no no no!
I'm gonna die!
Stop!" Midoriya tried to activate his quirk but his quirk was being canceled.
He couldn't break free.

The zapping hadn't stopped, he could feel his neck go raw as he slowly began to float.
The water levels were increasing fast.

The water made the electric shocking worse, he could feel it through his entire body rather than just the area around his neck.

"HELP!
SOMEONE PLEASE!" He screamed as he started to plunge under, he didn't know how to swim...

Midoriya couldn't breathe anymore, add on the zapping that was wasting his oxygen and...

He passed out.
In the water.

"Oi don't have this one die, his quirk is too useful for that.
Fish him out" a superior hissed as he looked at Midoriya from a one-sided window.

Despite the room looking like it was completely cement it was only a thin layer of cement.
Behind the cement was a viewing window, they could see through the cement.
They controlled all that happened to him within the room.

"Fine".

The water drained out, revealing a soaked Midoriya.
A worker walked in there and pumped out the water in his lungs and healed him with a quirk.

Midoriya gasped, waking up.
He was greeted by a slap to the face by the superior that helped him and locked him back up in the room.

He began to shiver in his spot, the water wasn't the warmest.

"Punishment 1.
Done.

Punishment 2.
Immenseing.

Survive the flames."

"T-thay w-wasn't the only p-punishment!?" Midoriya cried as the temperature in the room dramatically increased.

The water on his skin evaporated off, he began to sweat.
The air got thicker. He couldn't breathe, it was worse than the water.

He felt his skin practically bake, the moisture in his skin was sucked right out.

It lasted only 3 minutes but it felt like an eternity.

When it was done Midoriya was left dead thirsty for water, his lips were chap, skin was burned and crusted, and he could feel his dry mouth.

"Punishment 2.
Complete.

Punishment 3.
Immenseing.

Survive the cold"

"Please
Stop..!" Midoriya cried as the temperature dropped.

He began to shiver in his seat, was close to passing out.
He couldn't handle it anymore.

But just before he passed out the temperature warmed back up again.

"Punishments complete.

Isolation training begins now".

"What's that..!?"

Poor Midoriya had no idea what he had coming.

For the rest of that week, Midoriya went through a series of super intense exercises, much more intense than what he went through during the normal classes.

Toya and Hawks doubted he was even alive anymore, he was a frail 4-year-old who didn't seem like he'd have a lot of fight.

Midoriya went through extreme cold simulations, the superiors were making him tolerant to extreme temperatures.