Sports Festival

...

(Lol random story related to this-
I came up with Midoriya's quirk from a post I saw on Instagram.
It was someone's dream, they had said that everyone had gotten magic powers but people found hacks and cheat and could glitch the powers other people had.
I built on that idea and thus Midoriya's quirk was born.

To add the cherry on top this story idea came when I was watching a movie, it wasn't even somewhat related to this.).
Anyways.

....

"Thank you" Eri hiccuped.
Tears streamed down her face.

Midoriya sighed and patted her head, "don't mention it".
"I will do anything and everything to protect this small child.
She doesn't deserve the harsh reality of the world..."

"It's time for training, you're going to be so strong no one will mess with you".
Midoriya glitched away into the bathroom and changed into his training clothes.
He waited for Eri to give him the signal to tell him that she was ready.

Once she was he took her to the training room and trained her well.

Time skip-
End of the week.
Friday.

It was the end of the day.
Class A was getting ready to go home, Aizawa had already left.
It was just the class.

As they were packing up they felt people staring.
They looked to the doorway and found a crowd of kids all from different classes crowding the door.

Murmurs could be heard from them as the class stared at them dumbfounded.

Midoriya sighed and decided to take action.
He glitched, holding all his things.
He stared them all down.

"What do you people want?
I see no reason for you to be crowding the exit.
We wanna go home" Midoriya began.
He already knew why they were there.

"They're scouting out the competition, the festival is this Monday idiot" Bakugo spoke up as he stood beside Midoriya.

"I already figured that much.
I just don't see why they bother to waste time when they could be spending it training.
If they hate us so much then why not try to be better.

Oh, but what am I saying, I can't expect much out of bottom feeders.
So quick to get angry once their egos get slightly bruised.
All talk, no actual talent.

That's what you can expect from those who decide to pull moves like these instead of just understanding we're future competition.

But hey, who am I to speak right?
It's not like I won't be holding back my full potential to spare your lives" Midoriya chuckled.

The class stared at him struck surprised, even Bakugo couldn't believe what Midoriya just said.

The class didn't even know how to respond, but the crowd did.

"Just who do you think you are!?"

"Just because your class fought villains it doesn't mean you're stronger!"

"Egotistical moron!"

"You'll eat your own words up when we destroy you in competition!"

"I'd like to see you all try.
While you all waste your time watching us we'll be busy training." Bakugo sneered.

"This just fits right into my expectations of class A.
I mean, of course, kids who managed to get into the hero course would be egotistical.
But let's just see how your words hold up when we go against you this Monday" a boy with large eye bags and purple hair spoke.
Hitoshi shinsou.