1

Unnati is sitting on her chair and checking her result for the talent show in which she participated. She opened it and found:

YOU HAVE NOT PASSED THE TALENT SHOW. (It was a music talent show)

Unnati' Pov
Ahhh!!! I failed again.

Suddenly a notification popped: "Thank you for your trust and support to Star Entertainment". Unnati wanted to know about it so she clicked on the notification  and started seeing it.There was a picture of a guy singing.

Unnati's Pov
Manav Chabbra? So he signed with Star Entertainment? A year ago,  the person who attended the talent contest with me beacame a shining star. But I am still standing at the crossroads of life.
Thinking about it she went to sleep.

Next Morning
She woke up early, got ready and went to Star Entertainment (She got a offer letter from Star Entertainment) .

Unnati's Pov
Will Star Entertainment be a music heaven for me? I am going for it.

Scene Shifts

Author's Pov
Manav is shooting in auditorium of Star Entertainment for his next MV.

Director: Cut! Stop!!
(Shouting)
Hey those dancers!! What's with you?? Have you not eaten enough? Can you continue to dance? Go out if you cannot!!(He said all of this in a very angry tone)

Manav turned around facing the director.

Manav (in an angry and shouting voice) :
What are you talking about? How could you say those words to them?

Author's Pov
As you all know that Manav is a very arrogant person. So people at work are really scared of him and always try not to make him angry.

Director(in a very sweet voice) : Manav! C.. Calm down (moving towards him)
I am sorry Mr. Mnv. I just want to move the schedule forward.

Manav(still in a shouting voice): It has nothing to do with the schedule. First, as a director you are not professional. Second, you don't know how to respect others.

Director (in a convincing tone) :Mr.mnv... It's my fault. Maybe I am too anxious..I am sorry!

Manav: Say sorry to them.

Director: Well... I will apologize later..

Manav(cuts him in between)

Manav (shouting) : RIGHT NOW!!!

Director: Ok, fine

Author's Pov
The director did not want to apologize kyunki of course usko thodi bezaati feel hoti but Manav ne krwadiya✌

Director: Guys, I am sorry. Take your time . Let's do it again. Ok? . I am sorry. (Hath jod kar bola yeh 🙏)

Manav smirked

Director: Everyone get ready. Let's shoot again.

Author's Pov
A girl taking water bottle in hands goes to Manav. It's his assistant.

Shriya(Manav's assistant) : Manav, have some water.

Manav: I am not thirsty.

Scene Shifts

The lift open ups and Unnati enters the Star Entertainment. It was a very beautiful and big place. Unnati was astonished to see it. She was seeing everything around very carefully. A girl takes her to the cabin where she was going to be interviewed.

Girl: Go there..

Unnati enters the cabin. Two people were sitting there. Unnati goes to them and bows down..