4.

At Manav's House

The door bell rings. Shriya (Manav's Assistant) opens the door.

Delivery guy: Here's your order.

Shriya: Please keep it there.

He keeps it at the place.

Delivery guy: Here's the fresh food you ordered. Please have a check.

Shriya: Ok

Author's Pov

So Manav had a very big house. It had two floors. The stairs were inside the house only. So Manav was practicing music upstairs.

Manav (shouts) : Annanya!!! (He shouted because she was downstairs)

Shriya: Yes!

Manav: Come here!!

She kept all the food in the fridge and went to Manav.

Manav: Listen this. Tell me if it's good if I sing it in rap or not.

Shriya nods her head.

Manav starts singing.

Manav: How is it? Does it have any feelings?

Shriya: What..... kind of feelings?? I don't really understand.

Manav: Don't you have any feelings when listening to a song?

Shriya: I am sorry Mr. Mnv. You know that I don't know much about music.

Manav: It doesn't matter. Tell me if it's good or not?

Shriya: It sounds good.

Manav: Fine. Go and do your things.

She was going but returns back.

Shriya: Mr. Mnv, Director Tanishk scolded me again today. He said you made random Twitter posts, and he asked you to not do that again.

Manav(standing up from his chair) : This Tanishk does not allow me to go out or use the internet. Does he really think he is my guardian?

Shriya: Bhumika(Manav's Manager) said I shouldn't give you your phone.

Manav: If she is not happy, you should ask her to come and say to me. If Tanishk scolds you again, tell him that I posted on Twitter myself. Got it?

Shriya: I dare not to do that. Director Tanishk is very furious and I heard that he even beat others. I don't dare talk back to him unless I want to die.

Manav: You are my assistant. You should stand in my position and speak for me, not for them. Understand?

Shriya: But.. I don't want to offend anyone.

Manav was annoyed. He kept his hand on his face and sat back on his chair.

Manav: Ok, well. How did Tanishk know that I went to the bar? Did you tell him?

Shriya: No, I didn't.

Manav: Are you sure?

Shriya: It was really not me.

Manav: Ok, fine. Go and do your work.

Shriya started walking away but Manav called her.

Manav: Hey!

Shriya turned around.

Manav: I bought a scarf but it didn't suit me. If you like it, you can take it. It's in my room.

Shriya: That's too expensive.

Manav: Do you want it?

Shriya: Yes... I do.

Manav gestures her to take it.

Shriya: I will go and make juice for you.

Saying this she left.

Manav(to himself): Tanishk wants to mess up with me now. He even send a newbie to just put me off. I will post something to expose him now on Twitter.

He picks up his phone and starts typing something.

Author's Pov

Let me clear one thing. Tanishk and Manav are not enemies. Manav likes to annoy Tanishk like this.

Scene Shifts

Aashna: Then? You went straight into the auditorium?

Unnati: I also created some troubles. I accidentally pushed a dancer to the ground.

Aashna: Did.... Did you get scolded?

Unnati: Absolutely not.

Aashna: You were lucky then. Did you see the star? How is he? Is he super handsome and attractive?

Unnati: Yes, I saw him. He was practicing dancing, maybe for his MV. But he is not my cup of tea.

Aashna: Are you serious Unnati? It doesn't seem right. Or did you do some gossips, tell me? (Excited)

Unnati (Slams her hand on the table) : Listen that guy is really arrogant, he's really...... He has only one expression.... If you want to know how he is, just look at his assistant. Do you know what "keep quiet out of fear" means? I feel like that little girl will die under his hands soon.

Aashna: It's not a big deal. He's an idol after all. Being arrogant is very normal for an idol. If I were a celebrity, I would have been even more arrogant.

Unnati makes an annoying face.

Aashna: Ok, stop it. I will check if he posted something on Twitter.

Aashna checked Twitter.

Aashna: Unnati!! He really posted something. He posted about MV filming.

She went and sat beside Unnati.

Aashna: Let's see what he has posted.

This is what he posted:

So many problems.Various unexpected accidents. When can I have a professional team?

Aashna started laughing after seeing the tweet.

Unnati: If you were on the site, you would know how hard the dancer fell.

Aashna: Then Manav Chabrra is really different from other celebrities. Usually, other celebrities would post some comforting words. He really says what he want to says.

Unnati: The director scolded others so fiercely at the scene. I remember he was the only one who went to help the dancer.

Aashna: This means, he is an honest and good person. Right? He is born in a rich family after all, so it's normal that he says what he wants.

Unnati: He would be thrown mud at easily if he keeps posting like this. See how many people bash him.Whatever, see how many memes of him are there on the internet.

Aashna sees her phone and starts laughing.

Aashna: There are really alot of memes of him. See this.

Aashna showed her the meme and both started laughing.

Aashna: This is so funny. Unnati, if you really can work at the company. You can meet the living meme anywhere at anytime.

Unnati: Stop it! If I work there I will definitely stay away from him. Or I will die because of him.

Aashna: Why?

Why do you think Unnati wants to stay away from him?

I will post the next chapter today only. So stay tuned.

Thank you❤