42.

Sorry in advance because it is going to be a chotu sa chapter as I have to write it within 20 mins before Moonlight's birthday ends. I love you my Moonlight🥺❤

At the dining table

Eva: Taste the local specialties. I hope you will like it.

Manav: Thank you!

Eva: My pleasure!

Unnati: We usually eat Mexican Chicken Burrito.

Eva(chuckles) : Actually, it's a misunderstanding. Mexican Chicken Burrito was not invented by Mexicans. It's invented by Americans.

Bhumika: Such a famous snack does not originate from Mexico. (Chuckles) I didn't know that before. It's strange.

Manav: So, seeing is believing. Never believe in gossips and rumours. (Sighs) Some people also like to spread rumours.

Unnati understands what he is taking about.

Unnati: You mean the matter concerned with that actress right?

Manav: I am angry when thinking of that matter. Those rumours are so hateful. They talk nonsense all the time.They become so happy after spreading rumours.

Pari: Who is she?

Manav(acting) : She is a badddd aunt!. .... Ok let's eat you lunch.

Eva: By the way, I received a call from the lawyer. He said Manav's case related to overspeed had basically been solved.

Everyone was really happy. Especially Unnati and Manav.

Manav(happy) : Really? That's great.

Eva(smiling) : Apart from fines, you must do social work for three days in a row. You must go there or the consequence will be very serious.

Unnati became happy and started clapping like a child. Manav gave her a death glare and she stopped.

Iske aage ka kal pkka. Stay tuned for next chapter and sorry again mere paas time nahi tha.

Thanks for reading❤