11.

At the company

Manav is at the recording studio recording for his new song. There were two people, one was the person who sets everything before recording and the other one was Shashwat(The person to whom Mrs. Rathore was talking on phone. Mr. Rathore, Mrs. Rathore and Shashwat are best friends) So, Shashwat is the music director of the company.

Boy(who was recording the music) : A song with such a low voice. Why did the company let Manav sing it?

Shashwat: The market is flooded with cover songs. They are doing it for profit. I am so frustrated too, but it's work.

Shashwat (to the boy) : Hold up!

He stopped the track. So Manav had to stop singing.

Shashwat: You keep messing up the last line in the main verse. I told you to adjust your breath at the third to the last beat. Let's do it again.

Manav(annoyed and shouting) : Can you not interrupt while I am singing? It affects me badly.

Shashwat: But you are not good enough today.

Manav: How can I focus if I have to sing such a song?

Shashwat: There's no such thing as a small role, only a small actor. Express this song in your own style. That's how you use your talent.

Manav(shouting) : I don't even want to listen or sing this type of rubbish. It's not my style.

Shashwat nods his head.

Shashwat: What do you want to sing?

Manav: Very simple, with these lyrics I will turn it into a rap.

He started singing. The boy was enjoying it. Shashwat and the boy turned to see each other.

Shashwat: The thing he likes is cool though.

Boy: Not bad, I would say.

Shashwat: Alright, let's sing it again.

Manav: Again? Okay, whatever.

Mrs. Rathore was sitting in her office she stood up thinking something and went to Mr. Rathore's office.

Mrs. Rathore: I listened to Manav's new single. It's too plain. Not only his skill but the song itself.

Mr. Rathore: Manav is an idol singer. As long as his fans like it there is no problem.

Mrs. Rathore: But he is still not a proper singer. He shouldn't drop his demands like that.

Mr. Rathore: Don't push it too hard. Shashwat has been adjusting the tone for him. He will surely get better.

Mrs. Rathore: No matter what, he shouldn't lower his level like this.

Mr. Rathore: Okay, I don't want to talk about it.

Mrs. Rathore: Hmmm... I heard we are going to have a beautiful investor.

Mr. Rathore: What do you mean by beautiful? It's just an investor. Don't hear gossips.

Scene shifts

Manav is sitting in the makeup room. His makeup artists name is Jason. Manav was really close to him. He was setting his hair.

Jason: Relax, relax your facial muscles.

Manav: Can't you see I am troubled?

Jason: Who is that provokes you? Shall I tell you some jokes?

Manav: Don't bother. Leave me alone.

Jason: Manv, nice watch. It's beautiful.

Manav takes off his shades and keeps his hand on his head.

Jason: What is it? Is it something serious?

Manav recalls his dad's words again.

You are so simple minded. You have no idea about the truth at all. The truth is no one treats you seriously if you weren't my son.

He wears backs his shades.

Manav: Jason, I want to ask you a question. How do you like me singing?

Jason: Very good!!! Your popularity is even beyond the United Nations. My niece listens to your music everyday. It's never enough for her.

Manav: Popularity means nothing to me. I just want more people to listen to my music. Do you think what all I got today is all because of my rich father?

Jason: Manav, you are the greatest. Why do you start doubting your talent now?

Scene shifts

Manav is now shooting for an advertisement. His first shoot was done.

Director: Cut! Now let's change the clothes and then continue.

Manav: Sure!

He went in the room and got changed.

Manav: Shriya!!!

Shriya: Yes! I am coming.

She enters with a cup of coffee.

Shriya: Yes Manav!

Manav: This outfit is too big. It does not fit me at all.

Shriya: No way, it's based on your size.

Manav: Who gave you my size?

Shriya: Bhumika gave it to me. I gave the staff members the same size as she sent me. (She opened the size sent to her by Bhumika and showed it to Manav)

Manav(looking at the size and annoyed) : Bhumika is my manager and still she doesn't know my size. She never shows up whenever I need her. Where is she?

Shriya: Bhumika gave me the wrong size.

Manav: I don't want to film anymore.

Shriya: No, please Manav. The commercial film will be played next month. If you don't film it now, we won't have time to do it anymore.

Manav: I don't even like it myself. How could the sponsor like it? Why would they invite me to this ad? It's for the final effect.

Shriya: Manav, just put up with it.

Manav: Do you know what I hate the most? Put up with it. No matter at work or in life, that's not how I do things. We have to do things seriously, understand?

Shriya(hesitant) : But the staff is waiting outside. And.....

Manav: Okay, I got it. We also have a flight tonight.

Shriya nods her head.

Manav(takes the coffee and starts walking) : Let's think of a way to deal with it.

Shriya follows him.

Okay, so that's it for this chapter. Guys, mein pehle hi bta deti hun Unnav part kuch chapters ke baad aayega kyunki bahot cheizen hain but jab bhi aayega uske baad sirf unnav hi rahega. Hope you are enjoying reading it.

Thank you❤❤