27.

Pranita and Manav entered the house. Unnati was sitting in another room. She was wearing earphones. Manav had to rehearse for the advertisement. Pranita started acting. She threw the paper on the ground.

Pranita(acting) : YOU COLD HEARTED BASTARD!!! How can you be so cruel.

Unnati heard someone shouting so she took her earphones out.

Pranita(shaking Manav) : How could you do this to me!? Such a cruel fate I have!!!

Unnati could hear what she was saying. She went there and was listening to them secretly from behind a wall.

Manav(laughing) : You are acting too much😂 be a little polite please(making a cute face)

Unnati did not hear this because he spoke in a very low voice.

Pranita: Such a cruel fate!!( she was making sound of crying but was not actually crying) The last time I met you. We were wrapped in moonlight, you vowed to me. That you will take care of me.

Manav: I haven't forgotten. But remember what you have said. For my future and my reputation. You can leave behind everything.

Pranita: But you said you will love me forever 😭. And live a happy life with me.

Manav: To be honest, my father already discovered our secret relationship. If we stay together, I will loose everything. You want me to be a tramp?

Pranita: Yes, I come from a decent family with a decent social status. But I do have my pride. You think I am here for myself? I am here for the child I am carrying 😭

Unnati was listening everything from the back.

Unnati(in a low voice): WHAT A BASTARD!!!

Pranita(keeping her hand on his shoulder) : I am pregnant with your child. What are you going to do?

Manav(removing her hand) : LISTEN!! You can keep the child. But you... You can never be a member of our family.

Pranita: You're so cold blooded.

Manav: Yes, I am.

Pranita: You are so cruel! (She started hitting him lightly as they were acting)

Unnati(in a very low voice to herself) : Is it true?

Unnati now came out and went towards them.

Unnati(shouting) : This is too much. Manav! How can you be such a bastard!

Pranita and Manav turned to look at her.

Unnati(to Pranita) : Don't cry for him. He is not worth it.

Pranita and Manav were shocked.

Manav: Why are you here in my house? How did you get in here?

Pranita(still acting): Are you hiding a girl in your house?

Unnati(shocked) : NO!! THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THAT!!

Pranita (still acting and shaking Manav) : Who is she!? Who is she?

Manav: Stop it, sister.

Unnati was shocked to hear that.

Unnati(in a low voice but audible) : Sister?

Pranita: My name is Pranita. I am his sister. And you?

Manav: She is my assistant, Unnati.

Pranita: A new assistant, again? I thought your assistant was Shriya(old assistant).

Manav(cutely) : I have had dozens of assistant.

Unnati: Sorry, I thought you were.....

Pranita: It's okay. I was rehearsing with him. Wasn't it an awful script?

Manav (annoyed) : MAY I ASK YOU WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Unnati: Tanishk asked me to put you under 24 hour non-stop surveillance.

Manav: Are you kidding me? 24 hours? It's not possible, okay?

Pranita: You don't approve of that?

Manav: I don't!

Pranita: But I do!! Now that you have someone here to rehearse with you. So, I don't have to say those disgusting lines, Bye!!!

She was leaving but Manav stopped her.

Manav: No!

Pranita: Why not? I travelled by flight for 12 hours. Then I am dragged to this place right after I landed. Even your mother cannot stand this.

Pranita (to Unnati) : He's in your hand now.

Pranita (to Manav) : Don't call me in 48 hours, I am in jet lag.

Manav(cutely) : Pranita, you said you would have dinner with me!

Pranita (cutely) : Yes, I did. Now I regret it. Byeeee!! (She then rubbed his hair and left from there)

Manav: My hair!

He then started setting his hair. Meanwhile Unnati bent down and picked up the script from the floor. She was smiling seeing it. Manav turned to see her reading the script. He snatched it from her.

Manav: Why are you laughing? What's so funny in that?

Unnati(smiling): I took a look at your script. And I overheard your rehearsal. It was indeed awful.

Maanv(frustrated) : Oh, you are an expert at script writing too. Is there anything you can't stick your nose in?

Unnati(in a low voice but audible) : I can rehearse with you.

Manav: No, thank you.

Unnati: I have to apologize for blaming you before knowing the truth. So, I must apologize.

Manav(shouting): Remember, you never have the right to criticize me or censor me, understand?

Unnati nodded her head.

Unnati: Last time, you did hit him first. It was your fault. And I do feel you should apologize to the public. Inform them or say the truth. They may forgive you. And then your image will not get hurt.

Manav(he raised his hand a little) : What the hell are you ta......

Unnati(pointing towards his hand) : Are you going to hit me? I see it with my two eyes.

Manav lowered his hand.

Manav: Are you here to frustrate me?

He then went away from there pushing her by his shoulder.

Manav: Go now!!

Unnati(to herself) : Angry again?

Chapter bahot bada ho rha tha isliye I stopped. Also, thank you for spamming the comment with unnav dedo🤦‍♀️😑🥺 Sabne yahi comment kar rkha tha🤦‍♀ Iss chapter mein as such koi unnav moment nahi tha but unnav saath mein thein. I am sorry in advance🥺🥺.Also, next chapter I will update kal.

Thanks for reading ❤