22.

Manav entered Mr.Rathore's office in anger. Mr. Rathore stood up seeing him. He went and sat on the couch. Mr. Rathore also sat down.

Mr. Rathore: Manav you are here.

Manav(serious) : What's going on?

Mr. Rathore: Nothing! Don't worry about it. Just practice your song.

Mr. Rathore eas going to keep his cup on the table when Manav threw his shades in anger on the table right where he was going to keep the cup.

Manav: I won't sing the song Love. Change it.

Mr. Rathore: Agreed. I have told Mr. Shashwat(Music director). He is looking for new songs for you.

Manav: Can I sing my own songs? None of the songs assigned by you suites my taste.

Mr. Rathore: Any song prepared? Bring it to us here.

Manav starts telling about songs he wants to sing but Mr. Rathore stops him. He tells him that those types are not very popular and cannot make him a A list artist. He reminded him that while signing the contract he promised him to listen to him. So he won't allow him to sing those songs.
Manav told him that without trying how could he say that it will fail. Mr. Rathore told him that he can try but for that he needs more fans. Manav was annoyed now and asked if he could stop talking like a businessman. They continued talking about it and Mr. Rathore did not allow him to sing what he wanted.

Meanwhile Unnati was at Mr. Sharma's restaurant. I told about him in the introduction. He is an old man and is just like Unnati's grandfather. Unnati loves to help him.

At the restaurant

There were two old people sitting there. They were regular customers there and had become good friends with Mr. Sharma.. Unnati went with a tray in her hand and gave them their order.

Old man 1: Unnati, what happened? You look sad.

Unnati just passed a weak smile.

Old man 2: Did anyone annoy you?

Meanwhile Mr. Sharma came from the back.

Mr. Sharma: She would always be here, whenever she is sad.

Unnati gave him a sad look and went back to the counter.

Mr. Sharma: What's wron? Any trouble at work?

Unnati: You know everything.

Mr. Sharma then sat down with the two people.

Mr. Sharma: It's normal. Troubles occur in every company. In this restaurant some guests are picky about the tastes.

Old person: I am telling you, you need more customers. You should thank us. We are your regular customers. Otherwise, you would go bankrupt one day.

Mr. Sharma then turned to look at Unnati who was at the counter.

Mr. Sharma: Unnati, remember to bring me more customers. I will give you greater discounts. These customers are good.

Unnati: Good for you. You could have fun even with a meal.

Mr. Sharma (smiling) : Unnati, I am telling you. You would get it after working for years. All the difficulties can be solved. Just try your best, don't make it too hard for yourself.

Unnati got a call from Tanishk so she picked it up.

Unnati: Hello!

Tanishk: Hello! Where are you? Is Manav by your side?

Unnati: No.

Tanishk: Where is he?

Unnati: How could I know?

Tanishk: Find him now. He is not in good mood. I am afraid he would bring us more troubles.

Unnati: Where should I find him?

Tanishk: I wouldn't ask you, if I knew about it. That's it. Find him now.

Unnati: I....(Tanishk had cut the call)

At the pub(where Rohan works)

Manav enters the pub where he works and Rahul(Rohan best friend) sees him. He calls Rohan..

Rahul: Rahul, guess who is it I saw? Manav Chabbra!! He's here. Come here fast. I will get hold of him. I will call the paparazzi as well. That's it. Hurry up!!

He called the paparazzis and informed them that Manav was there. He then went towards Manav. Manav was checking the menu. He went there and started seeing the menu as well. Manav turned to look at him.

Rahul: Hello!

Manav: What do you want?

Rahul: Nothing! You don't know me. But it's normal if you don't. (He sat on the chair in front of Manav and Manav was looking at the menu) But I know you. Manav Chabbra! A blossoming star!! I can still recognize you with your glasses. Take them off it's dark here.

Manav took off his glasses and kept them on the table and faced to see him.

Manav: Anything?

Rahul: Shouldn't I ask you that?

Manav: What do you mean?

Rahul: Sorry, I should introduce myself. I am Rohan's agent. You asked your assistant to negotiate with Rohan. Well, here I am.

Manav: When did I find him? Do I know him?

Rahul: Don't you know him? When you were the winner of the show, they all said that Rohan should be the real winner. Can't you remember such a competitor?

Manav(chuckled) : Rohan!? I do have a little impression.

Rohan(annoyed): Now you have a little.

Manav: However, he looks so normal. So is his skill.

Rohan(annoyed and smiling) : Normal, you said? Then why did you plagiarize his song?

Okay that's it. I am sorry jisko meine bola tha ki kal 3 chapters dalungi. Kal mujhe bahot important kaam aagya tha isliye nahi daal payi. Also, unnav moment ka kaha tha meine wo next chapter mein hai. Toh uske liye bhi sorry. Waise bhi unnav ki aaj ki reel aur photo se khush hojao. Next chapter aaj hi post krne ki koshish krungi. Stay tuned.

Thanks for reading❤❤