35.

Unnati: Promise me you will not leave before they go.

Manav was staring at her in anger and did not replied so Unnati continued.

Unnati: Deal? But be sure not to sell me out!

Unnati suddenly opened the door and came out. The reporters attacked on her with the questions.

Reporter 1: What is your relationship with Manav?

Reporter 2: Why are you living with him?

Manav was seeing everything through the monitor. Unnati was not able to face them because they were not giving her the opportunity. Manav was already feeling unwell and he could see from inside that Unnati could not do anything. He sighed and opened the door and pulled Unnati inside.Unnati was between both of his hands. He closed the door and sat next to the door with the support of wall. Unnati closed her eyes for a second and rested her head on the door.

Unnati(looking down as Manav was sitting)(breathing heavily) : They are insane! Glad, that you didn't come out or it would be a mess.

Manav: Are you alright?

Unnati: Yes! Please if you are really hungry. Hold on for a while. Or I can't protect you at all. It's already way beyond my ability.

Manav(smirk) : You protecting me?

Unnati: I am not kidding. (Seeing the monitor) They are not leaving at all. I can't imagine what would happen if you came out. No wonder why Tanishk asked me to stay with you.

Manav stood up and kept his hand one hand on the wall . He was not feeling well at all.

Unnati(Keeping her hand on his shoulder) : Don't worry I am with you! I won't leave you behind!

Manav was not feeling well at all.

Unnati(her one hand was on his shoulder and the other one she wrapped around his arm because he was not feeling well ) : What's wrong? Let's go to your room! I will take you!

Manav: Don't touch me!

Unnati: What's wrong?

Manav: I am about to vomit.

Unnati immediately left him and he ran towards the washroom. Unnati ran after him.

Unnati: What happened?

Manav was vomiting. She went to him and rubbed his back.

Unnati: Feel better now?

Manav was feeling very weak. Unnati held his arm and made him walk but suddenly Manav fainted and lied on the floor. Unnati went to him and sat down near him. Unnati tried waking him up.

Unnati: Manav! Wake up! Come on don't die in my face!

She took her hands near his nose. He was not breathing.

Unnati(nervous) : Do i really need to do CPR to you?

She closed his nose with her hand. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and moved towards his mouth. But Manav suddenly opened his eyes and started breathing. She removed her hand from his nose. She was on top of him. Both of her hands were on either side of Manav. She was very close to his face.

Manav: You want to kiss me?

Unnati laughed and stood up.

Unnati (patting his shoulder) : It's good you are awake.

Sorry for the chotu chapter but I hope you will like this one🙈. Stay tuned for the next one.

Thanks for reading❤