5.

Aashna: Why? Didn't you attend a talent show with him before? You two can be called half friend.

Unnati (a little loud) : During the talent show, I helped hand the mic to him. Now, that he becomes a celebrity, he is so arrogant. I said hello to him today. But he didn't even look at me. Do you know how awkward I felt?

Aashna was laughing all this time.

Aashna: It's very normal. If I were a celebrity I would stay away from old friends. So I wouldn't think of the difficulties back then.

Time passes. Next day in the office.

Mrs. Rathore: You bet the future of the company on one artist. I don't think it's a good idea.

Me. Rathore: I have explained it many times, and I don't want to say it again.

Mrs. Rathore: He has talent but too many bad habits. When he gets popular, it won't be easy to control him.

Mr. Rathore: I did consider about this. He has something I want.

Mrs. Rathore: You boost him up with the means of black deeds with the organizers. It's totally not fair to young people, who have better voice than him.

Mr. Rathore: Can they become popular with good voice? You were a singer, do you even believe that?

Mrs. Rathore: Because I faced this kind of unfairness, I don't want this to happen again.

Mr. Rathore: I also experienced that before, so I know holding the initiative is important .

Mr. Rathore starts seeing magazines with Manav at it's front page.

Scene shifts

Unnati wakes up by a phone call.

Unnati(on the call) : Hello!

The other person says something. Unnati sits up in surprise.

Unnati: Yes.

She gets very happy.

Unnati: Really!? Ok!! I will be there to check in today.

She goes running into Aashna's room.

Unnati(shouting) : AASHNA!!!!!!

Aashna gets scared and wakes up . Her eyes were open wide.

Unnati(shouting with excitement) : Star Entertainment officially called me to work today!!!!!

Aashna was sleepy so she clapped and said Great and again went back to sleep.

Unnati dresses up and goes to Star Entertainment. She was standing outside the company.

Unnati's Pov

The first step of life changing is unimaginably smooth. What is awaiting for me ahead?

Thinking this she enters the company.

Scene shifts

In the cabin of Tanishk.

Tanishk: I have told you so many times. Don't let Manav make Twitter posts at any cost. Atleast you should check the wording before posting it. (Shouting) Are you carrying rubbish on your shoulder? Why can't you remember anything? Look at the comments on the internet.

So he was saying all this to Bhumika(Manav's Manager) and Shriya (Manav's Assistant) .

Bhumika: Shriya, didn't I tell you about that? How can you be so careless at work?

Shriya: Bhumika, every time I told him about that, he would scold me, how can I make him listen to me?

Tanishk: It doesn't matter that he scolds. But he said, "When can I have a professional team? ". This sentence offended the whole filming crew. The other time, a reporter asked him an improper question. He then scolded the whole media team. I had to treat those chief editors in a restaurant to settle things down. He is not the only artist in our company. How the PR team is supposed to do if he keeps doing like this?

Bhumika: He is being hated easily, and he never thinks before speaking.

Tanishk(standing up from his chair) : Are you pulling my legs? Can you be more serious? He does not think before speaking, then you don't either. The MV director called me this morning. Everything he said was targeted at me. He said I stepped on his crew to boost Manav, he said I had no bottomline towards it. I totally didn't deserve that kind of treatment.

Bhumika: Director Tanishk, Manav is so immature that he caused troubles for you. But we know you're an amazing person. Even, if he is a bad boy you can turn him into a good boy. Am I right?

Tanishk: I am flattered. Ok stop it.

Bhumika nods her head.

Tanishk: If he keeps being like this, I really can't help him got it? Does it even bring benefit for him?

Bhumika: I have told Manav many times. But he just won't listen. And I can't watch him for 24 hours anyways.

Tanishk : Yeah, you are always right(sarcasm). PR team worked so hard to build an image for him. Our work will all be in vain with one Twitter post.

Bhumika: Then what should we do? Have a talk with him?

Tanishk: It's always me who has to solve the problem. (shouting) I.......you two leave me alone. I need to calm down.

They both leave.

Unnati enters. She knocks the door. Tanishk was checking his phone.

Tanishk: Come in.

Unnati comes in. He raises his head to see.

Tanishk: It's you.

Unnati nods her head.

Unnati: Hello Director Tanishk.

Tanishk: Unnati Malharkar, right?

Unnati nods her head.

Tanishk: Why didn't you tell me your relationship with Mrs. Rathore during the interview?

Unnati: I didn't know Mrs. Rathore that time.

Tanishk: What? No way. If you don't know her, why did she ask me to meet you?

Unnati: Maybe because I know how to fix computers.

Tanishk: Fix computers? (Looking at her)
So, you don't know each other. Well, I don't really care about it. You can get into a relationship with Mrs. Rathore which means you are not a simple person. The PR team needs talented person like you. From now on,  let us use all that tricks on the job, OK?

Unnati nods her head.

Unnati: Yess!!

Tanishk: I really have a challenging job in hands. If you can do it well, it means you do have the talent. Are you willing to do it?

Unnati: Yes!! I guarantee, I will finish the job well.

Scene shifts

Unnati is standing in front of a tall building. (Because the task given by Tanishk is to be done here, you will get to know the task)

Author's Pov

She is standing in front of Manav's building. Manav is swimming in his flat right now.

Unnati goes inside the building and reaches at the floor she was told. She finds the flat and rings the door bell.

Manav steps out of the pool and goes to the door.

Author's Pov

Ok toh mujhe btana tha ki Manav ke ghar mein woh tha mujhe yaad nhi kya kehte hain usse. Jab bhi koi bell bajate hai hume andar show krta hai kon hai(mein cctv ki baat nhi kr rhi) and hum usko bol bhi sakte hai andar se . Kisiko pata ho use kya kehte hain toh please bta dena.

Manav thought that it was his assistant. And he did not even look at the screen and opened the door. Manav turned and started walking.

Unnati entered the house and she was facing Manav's back.

How do you think Manav will react after seeing Unnati in his house?

What kind of task you think was given by Tanishk?

I know yeh chapter thoda baada hogya hai. But aage bahot interesting hone wala hai and mein yeh parts jaldi khatam karna chahti hun.
Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Thank you❤