48

The next day the competition took place. Rohan got the fifth place. Mr. Shaswat told him that the results does not matter.

Author's Pov

If you guys are not able to understand then let me tell you that Mr. Shaswat and Mrs. Rathore both want Rohan to be a part of the company. Both have great intrest in music. They were best singers of their time. Manav sings well but Rohan is better than him(sorry guys😥). Mr. Rathore only kept Manav in the company because of his crazy fans and because of his rich father(again sorry🙊). So in short Mr. Shaswat and Mrs. Rathore don't support Manav that much.

Rohan talked with Mr. Shaswat and went out. He found Unnati there. They both talked. (Mujhe convo daalni thi but chodo sab maar doge mujhe🤧). Rohan left from there because he had some work with the judges and Unnati realised that she forgot to give him the gift. Meanwhile, Manav came there. He saw the gift in her hand. He came near her and snatched it from her.

Unnati: Give it back!

Manav: Hey! Just a second. I guess... You bought it in Mexico, right? Now I see.. It's for Rohan. Isn't it?

Unnati: None of your business! (She started to take the gift back from him and because of it the gift fell on the ground) . Unnati went to pick up the box.

Manav: You touched my head first. It's not my fault.

Unnati just looked at him and went away with the box. Manav just sighed and went back. The gift was broken. Unnati tried to fix it but was not able to. (Rohan ko gift nahi mila khush ho jao🤧)

There was a launch party for Manav's new MV. The preparations for that was going on in the company.

At Manav's House

He was practicing his song for the launch party. The door bell rang. He opened the door. It was his sister, Pranita.

Manav(hugging her) : You came back my sister!

Pranita(with bags in her hand) : Stop it. No more cuddles. Take it. You are ordering me to bring lunch for you. Where's your diligent assistant?

Manav: I sent her to check out the stage for the new single. I will be there later.

Pranita: Check the stage? It's what a manger does, isn't it? Why did you send an assistant to do the manager's work and your sister to do the assistant's task?

Manav: Don't get me started. My manager only shows up on drinking parties, red carpet or tea parties. She's never there when I need her help. She even didn't notice the misplaced backdrop on my last concert. That's why I asked Unnati to keep eyes on things.

Pranita(smiling) : You trust her, don't you?

Manav(smiling) : Yes, kind of.

Pranita just smiled. She was happy to know that her brother was finally trusting someone.

Manav: Pranita, many people think that my father buy me fame with his money. But you know he doesn't even want me to be a singer. How would he spend money to make me singer?

Pranita: He always shows support for you to the public and that leads to misunderstandings.

Manav: He does it to look good. I have never talked about our family to the public. I need to prove that I can do it by myself! I love music! There's so much I want to do in music! I am a man of real talent!

Pranita(smiles) : Look at our father, grandfather and great grandfather. They all have successful careers.

Manav: That's why father keeps asking me to carry the jewellery business. I am not interested at all! Please stop father and cover up for me!

Pranita (irritated) : How can I do that? He asked me to talk to you. I am stuck in between you two.

Manav: You are my elder sister. We are so close. You should take my side.

Pranita: I am also his daughter!

Manav: Ok! Don't talk to me anymore.

Pranita: I don't wanna talk to you as well.

Manav then received Unnati's call.

Manav: Hey, how's it going with the stage?

Unnati: The props and large equipments have not arrived. The subcontractor failed to settle with the fire department and didn't get it's approval.

Manav: What?

Unnati: Now we have some other pieces of equipments here. Come here and test them. I will talk with them and see if I can get the paperwork done by thr day after tomorrow. And.... We also have problem in the stereos.

Manav cuts the call. Pranita saw him.

Pranita:What's wrong?

Manav told her everything. He then left for the company.

So now, I am telling you all everything in short. The arrangements were very poor. So, there was a meeting in the company. Manav also received a call from his father. Pranita had told him everything. So, Manav's MV promotion took place in his dad's company. Also, Rohan also performed im Manav's promotion and he performed with Mrs. Rathore. Everyone was very much impressed by him. People started thinking highly of Rohan as he got chance to perform with Mrs. Rathore.

______________________________________________

Guys,I guess 2 to 3 chapters ke baad sab change hone wala hai and turning point yahi hoga. Iske baad bahot kuch badle ga. And you will definitely enjoy it. Thank you for loving it. Love you all❤