2.

Tanishk: She....

Annanya cuts her in between

Annanya: I think she is good. Her persistence is good for PR department.

Tanishk: PR team must have a shameless attitude. But she is bashful. That's not OK. If she could annoy me for five more minutes, maybe I would accept her.

Annanya: Do you think everyone is as shameless as you?

Tanishk: Can you please just not treat me so...

Annanya cuts in between

Annanya: Next...

Unnati moves out of the cabin and starts roaming around in the company.

A boys working there asks for help.

Boy: Is anyone free here to help me carry this box to the auditorium? (Remember Manav is shooting there.)

Unnati was checking her phone so she turned around.

Unnati: I can help you.

Boy(smiles) : Thank you

Boy: 1,2,3...and they pick up the box. Let's go.

Unnati: What is this?

Boy: Clothes.

Scene shifts

Manav is seen singing and the shoot is going on.

Author's Pov

So as you now Unnati was carrying the boxes with the boy. So Unnati entered the auditorium with her back facing and the boy was on the other side. So Unnati could not see what was behind her. So as she entered, she collided with a boy dancing and the boy fell down.

As soon as the boy fell. Manav turned around by the noise.

Director: Cut!

Manav ran to the dancer that fell.

Unnati: I am so sorry. Are you alright? I am really very sorry.

Director: Who are you? (shouting)

Boy: I am sorry director. We were bringing clothes for Manav.

Director (shouting) : Can't you see we are filming here?

He threw the paper in his hand on the ground.

Director (still shouting): Why didn't you enter from the other side?

Director: Who is your boss?

Manav picked up the paper and threw it on the director.

Manav: How do you feel being treated like this? Didn't I just tell you to respect other people? (shouting) Don't you know the word respect or you never heard of it?

Director: Sorry, I forgot it.

Director (to the others) : Come on, help him and see if he's injured.

They took the injured person.

Director: Well, then take a break now. We will shoot later now.

Shriya(Assistant) came to Manav.

Shriya: Have some water Manav.

Manav: You only know to give me water ?( a little annoyed) Give me my phone.

He was standing on the stage. So he went and sat on the stairs of the stage.

Shriya: But Bhumika(Manav's manager) asked me to keep it with me. She is afraid that you will post something recklessly on Twitter.

Manav (annoyed) : Did I say I would post something on Twitter? Give me my phone, quickly.

Shriya: But if I give it to you. I will be scolded again.

Manav: Fine, you keep it. OKAY? (Emphasising on Okay) I am in a very bad mood right now. Leave me alone now okay?

Unnati and the boy were still standing there.

Boy(waving his hand to Shriya) : Shriya....

Shriya: Keep it there. (Pointing her finger)

Unnati and the boy picked up the boxes and put them at it's place.

Shriya: Manav, the sponsor's clothes are here. There are 23 outfits in total. Do you want to try now?

Manav (trying to talk in a calm manner) : Shriya!! What on earth is going on in your mind?

Author's Pov
As you all now Shriya is very shy and hesitant to speak. So she became very sad.

Unnati: Mr.Manav, I am sorry. Sorry for messing up with your filming.

He took out his shades. And started walking. He walked by her but she stopped him.

Unnati(pointing towards her own face) : Don't you remember me? (smiling) . It's me, don't you remember?

Manav: Sorry, I don't know you. I am not in the mood right now.

Saying this he left.

Unnati took one of the boxes and went out in the office.

Unnati: Excuse me, may I know where I should keep these costumes?

Girl: Put them there.

Unnati: Thank you

The girl went to one of the employees.

Girl: Hey, can you fix the computer?

But she did not know. So she asked everyone present there.

Girl: Anyone here knows, how to fix the computer? Mrs. Rathore's (CEO) computer broke down. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Unnati kept the box at it's place and came back to the girl.

Unnati: I can fix it.

Girl: Are you here for the interview today?

Unnati nodded her head.

Girl: Can you fix the computer?

Unnati: I studied computer engineering at college. So, after that I fixed computers as part-timer.

Girl: Ok, come with me.

So what do you all think, will she be able to fix the computer or she will mess it up?

I know it's a little boring right now but I promise it will be very interesting after 2 to 3 more chapters as I am introducing you to the sory right now. I will post the next chapter soon because my summer vacations started. So I will be active here.

Thank you for reading ❤❤