19.

Important

Okay first of all I am sorry for not uploading a chapter yesterday. Yeh chapter meine kal likha tha raat mein so I am uploading it today. Also UnnavxDeepveer finally aagya hai sab jao aur comment kro please and let them know how much we love them. Dono ne bahot mehnat ki hai and let us not let it go in vain. And please stream kro video ko🥺🥺❤. Now back to story.

Unnati: Rohan....

Rohan stops and turns around. She goes to him running.

Unnati: What happened? Did I do something wrong?

Rohan: Unnati I believe you are innocent.

Unnati: What happened?

Rohan: Who wrote that song?

Unnati: They say it's Manav.

Rohan: Manav? Can he even write a song?

Unnati: I guess so.

Rohan(after a pause) : That song was written by me. I never thought a big company like Star Entertainment would ever palagarize my work. Moreover, they write Manav's name on that song. That's totally shameless.

Unnati: That song is yours?

Rohan: I still have the original file in my computer.

Unnati: But the company said it is Manav's new single this year. It's an impo project there will be MV shooting in America. Let's figure everything out first. What if there was a misunderstanding? If it's really yours, I will help you to protect your work.

Rohan: I hope it's a misunderstanding. I am sorry, Unnati for putting you into an awkward situation.

Unnati: It's fine. Go home and have some rest.

Rohan: Sure! I am leaving.

Saying this Rohan left and Unnati went to Manav's place. Manav was swimming in his pool. Unnati entered the house as she had the keys and went to the swimming pool.

Unnati: Manav!!!! I have something to ask you. Come outside, please!

Manav continued swimming.

Unnati: Manav!

Manav: What?

Unnati: Come up! I need to talk to you about something important.

Manav: No, you come down.

Unnati squated on the floor just beside the pool so that she could talk to him.

Unnati: Come up!

Manav went near her and splashed water on her and Unnati fell on the floor by the sudden unexpected attack. Manav smiled and continued swimming.

Unnati: Are you crazy?

Unnati was wiping herself and meanwhile Manav came out of the pool and wore his bathrobe. Unnati went towards him.

Unnati: I have something to ask to you. Turn around!

Manav turned to face her.

Manav(angry) : How dare an assistant like you be this arrogant! Do I look like an easy person to you?

He went ahead pushing her by shoulder. Unnati went towards him and opened her arms in front of him to stop him.

Unnati: I have something to ask to you. Are you the one who wrote the new song?

Manav(annoyed) : Which song?

Unnati: The one you can't sing well.

Manav(annoyed) : How is that possible? Do you know music? You got kicked out in the first round! How dare you accuse me!!!! (Shouting)

Unnati: Stop changing the topic. The song Love! Tell?

Manav(sternly) : It's none of your business as an assistant. Out of my way!!

He again  pushed Unnati and went ahead but Unnati again came in front of him.

Unnati: I am telling you, you are feeling guilty! You can't even confirm it. Then you must be copying. Plagiarizing!!

Manav(angry) : I have never admitted it's my song. Why is it plagiarizing to you?

Unnati: Then why is there your name there, Manav Chabbra?

Manav(shouting): How would I know?

Unnati(shouting back) : Then no one will know!

Manav: You are only my assistant. How could you talk to me like that? (Shouting) I am telling you one last time. I have no idea! You are only an assistant. You are not qualified for it. Go tell Tanishk to stop getting me unjustly blamed for promotion. No matter who writes that song. I don't want my name on it! (Shouting more loudly) NO MATTER WHO!!! UNDERSTAND!? MOVE ASIDE NOW!!!!!

He then pushed Unnati and went. Unnati went after him.

Reminding everyone again. 100k likes krne hai toh jldi jaakar jisne like nahi kiya krdo. And next chapter ke liye stay tuned. Aaj naaya chapter nahi aayega coz I m on YouTube baaki sab bhi wahin aajao.

Thank you❤❤