24.

At the police station

The police was showing Annanya, Tanishk and Bhumika the video of the fight which happened. Tanishk was surprised to see Unnati.

Tanishk (pointing towards the video) : This girls is so fierce!!! Men were fighting and she got into it too. Well done!!!

The policeman stopped the video seeing Tanishk.

Police: Sounds like you are proud of her. Everyone in your company is good at fighting?

Tanishk: Police officer, I don't mean it. When I get back there, I will discipline them.

Annanya: Don't worry we will take the responsibility and compensate.

Meanwhile outside Manav and Unnati were sitting at two different benches placed diagnolly opposite to each other. Unnati was angry on Manav for fighting so she was looking in front while Manav was looking at Unnati.

Manav(extra sweetly) : Assistant! Come sit next to me

Manav(extra sweetly) : Assistant! Come sit next to me. Why are you sitting alone!?

Unnati did not reply. So, Manav stood up from his seat and went to sit beside Unnati. His hand was at the back of Unnati's seat. Unnati turned her face to the other side as he sat next to her.

Manav: I can't believe that. You are a tomboy. When I fight next time, stay away from me. It's dangerous. (Unnati turned her head to see him) This isn't a thing a girl should join in, understand!? Got it?

Unnati stood up and sat on the other seat. Manav smiled seeing her.

Manav: Why do you get away from me? Did I hit you?

He again stood up and sat next to her. Unnati was still not looking at him.

Manav: It's alright. This fighting is not your duty as an assistant. Do you understand!?

She again did not reply and stood up to sit on the other bench. Manav was annoyed but still he forced a smile.

Manav: Because you take the hit of a bottle for me, I would better sit at this side.

He again stood up and sat next to her. Both turned to look at each other(the unnav eye contact everyone knows🥺🥺)

Manav(smiling) : Sitting here is good!

Now back to inside.

Police: Because no serious consequences have happened. You both(Annanya and Tanishk)have a good attitude and admit your mistakes. And, are responsible for the loss of the bar. We have considered that both are young. It's there first time and both have no criminal record. Therefore, we are only warning and educating them.

Tanishk: Thank you!!!!!!!

Police: Come with me to complete the procedures and take them.

Annanya: Thank you! Thank you so much!!

On the other side Rohan and Rahul were there. They were worried.

Rohan: Rahul, do you think they will do something bad to us? Let us take all the responsibility. So many people were at the scene. Those people can prove that they attacked us first. But Rahul, why did you call the reporters!?

Rahul: If we don't call them, this wouldn't work. Rohan, let me tell you. You don't need to be afraid of him. If they are really going too far, we will fight with them till the end. Right? We have nothing to lose. They will suffer much more loss than us.

Rohan: But now the most important point is to get away from this.

Rahul: Don't worry.

At that time Tanishk, Annanya, Manav, Bhumika and Unnati passed by there. All of them went ahead but Unnati stopped and went to Rohan. Rohan stood up seeing him.

Rohan: Are you fine!?

Unnati nods her head.

Unnati: You didn't get hurt, right!?

Rohan smiles and nods his head. Bhumika shouts from the back.

Bhumika: Unnati, come back fast.

Unnati smiled at Rohan and left from there.

Sorry phirse. Meine sabko bola tha ki thodi derr mein update krungi but mera wattpad pagal hogya tha, mein update nahi kar pa rhi thi. Stay tuned for next chapter.

Thank you❤🤍