32.

At the shooting location

Manav and Unnati reached there. A boy opened the door of the vanity van and Unnati stepped out opening an umbrella. It was a sunny day. Manav came out and Unnati was holding the umbrella for him. They were walking. Manav looked at Unnati. She was trying to hold the umbrella high as Manav was taller than her. Manav smiled looking at her.

They went there and the shoot started. The shoot was for the same for which Manav was practicing with Pranita(his sister). The female lead was sitting on the floor crying and Manav was standing. You all know the script so I am not repeating it again. The female lead started begging in front of him and held his leg and started shaking his legs(like people beg, you must have seen in movies). So, according to the role Manav had to kick her and she had to lie on the floor, Manav did so but she intentionally did not fall. She did not leave his legs. The director came and told her so. He also told her that she cannot keep holding him. She was not understanding and again held his leg and told the director that it would look good. Manav was annoyed with her but couldn't say anything. The director then told her to stick to the script. The shoot was finally over and it was the rest time. Manav went to his vanity van to have rest.

In the vanity van

Unnati(smiling) : This is your favourite coffee from Starbucks. I just brought it.

Manav was looking at his script.

Unnati: You must be tired. Take a sip!

Manav(looks at her and sighs) : Tastes good! (Looks at her and smiles) Good, I am back to life!

Unnati looked down and tried to control her laugh. Manav noticed her.

Manav: What's wrong?

Unnati: I am afraid that the lead actress will immerse in the act and hurt you.

Manav smiled at her. Before he could say something,there was a knock at the door of the van. It was the same actress.

Actress(from outside) : Is Manav here?

Unnati went and opened the door. The actress started coming inside. But Unnati stopped her.

Unnati: I am sorry but who are you looking for?

She ignored and entered inside.

Actress: Manav, let's practice the script.

Manav(to Unnati): You can go eat lunch.

Unnati was not feeling good to leave Manav with the actress but she closed the door and left. Manav himself was not feeling good about that but he had no option.

Actress: Mr.Mnv I am sorry for what happened. I am totally into the character. You won't blame me, right?

Manav(not looking at her) :Why would I? I am a generous man.

She sat opposite to him where Unnati was sitting.

Actress: Can I sit here?

Manav(annoyed) : No need to ask if you are already sitting there.

Actress: You are still mad at me! Please forgive me. I was immersed in the plot. You know when I practiced plays during school, my classmates said I was too obsessed with it.

Manav(smiled) : You mean obsessed with man?

Actress: No! Not that. I am not a crazy fangirl.

Manav nods his head. He was already feeling very uncomfortable around her.

Actress: Can you help me practice the script? You know I am not very experienced. I think we shall modify the least scene.

She stood up from her seat and sat beside Manav. She sat very close to him. He shifted a little. But she started coming more closer to him as he shifted.

Actress(getting closer) : Please ask the director to change it. He will listen to you.

Manav: I don't think it's a good idea and you are too close.

Actress: Well... Don't you like it?

Manav looked at her with an angry look. She shifted a little bit.

Actress: Well, you are a handsome man. You are always right.

Manav: Is there anything else?

Actress: We rarely have the opportunity to work together. Let's take a selfie together. I am your fan for real.

Manav was very much annoyed but he clicked some selfies with her.

Outside Unnati was standing in a line to take her food. It was a line for the crew members who were taking food. She heard two people talking.

P1: Is that less popular actress going after Manav?

P2: Yes, it's quite clear.

P1: She makes scandal in every shoot.

P2: But Manav doesn't give her any importance.

P1: She kept holding Manav's leg and refused to let it go.

P2: It's so funny.

P1: She's very clever. She is using him to get popular.

Back to the vanity van

Actress: Manav, do you know why I am looking for you? Because I am your crazy fan. (She kept her hand on his shoulder) I am here to confess my love today.

Manav(removing her hand) : Thanks.

Actress: You know I always fantasize about dating you. Sometimes I find myself crazy. But I am very curious. How does it feel to date you?

Manav: Stop daydreaming.

Actress: Actually, here's the thing. I am reported quite frequently. But I still think we have a long way to reach the top level. If we can help each other by working together. Once rumours go, that we fell love at first sight, we will surely get all the attention. What do you think?

Manav(annoyed but controlling himself) : Is there anything else? If you can put all your efforts in the script and work, you will definitely be a top star. Please leave if you are done, I have to learn the script.

Actress: Alright, I will go and read my script.

Saying this she left from there. Unnati arrived at that time. The actress was walking away and was saying something but Unnati couldn't hear it.

Actress: What a jerk! I will make you regret for what you have done today.

Unnati entered with the food in her hand. Manav saw her. She saw his annoyed face.

Unnati: What happened?

Manav: Don't ever allow her here!

Unnati(she remembered what the two people were talking about) (shocked) : You didn't fall for the trick, right?

Manav did not know what she was talking about so he just sighed and Unnati realised what she said.

What do you think the actress is going to do to Manav?

I am trying to update as much as possible.Hope you enjoy reading it. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Thanks for reading❤